• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello new archmage and to forum

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hope you enjoy it here. I have learned more here than I ever learned from the Wiki or even just from playing. This is a magical place with magical people who are so willing to help .... a few of the best have posted in this thread before me. :) Welcome!

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Hey there @Tuschunreal
Welcome to to Elvenar and the Forum … Goodluck with your FS !! If you ever are in need of great information check out the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge section here on the Forum . There’s a section on Fellowships and Archmage tips that might come in handy .
Check it out here
If you haven’t already , and you are looking for players , advertise on the forum under Game Worlds !
Enjoy ~

Tuschunreal

It is hard to believe it has been only 3 1/2 months since I joined the forum as a new AM. It feels like it has been much much longer. Not in a negative way but rather in a very positive way. I have benefited from all the advice on forum and from the players in my different cities. Thanks to all who are helping me on my journey....tusch

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
It’s great to have you here @Tuschunreal ! It’s been exciting to watch and see you excel in something you believe in . Being an Archmage has it challenging moments, but the rewards come with the friendships you build along the way .
I wish you continued happiness and success here with Elvenar!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It is hard to believe it has been only 3 1/2 months since I joined the forum as a new AM. It feels like it has been much much longer. Not in a negative way but rather in a very positive way. I have benefited from all the advice on forum and from the players in my different cities. Thanks to all who are helping me on my journey....tusch
The journey is never ending, but at each stage, you both learn and help others at the same time. This forum is all about getting good advice and then giving good advice yourself. It's a wonderful give and take, and you are such an asset here. We are glad you've stuck with it.

Even after three and a half years, I'm still learning so much ... this forum is such a magical place. :)