• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New AW ideas

• Thread starter DeletedUser2744
  • Start date

DeletedUser2744

Got bored and decided to come up with new AW boost ideas as it appears the easy stuff has been mostly done. Some are ones you just have not gotten to and some may be that you have not thought of. 1. A heavy Melee basic troop producer 2. Spell production time reducer, or spell producer, or time extender(for endowment and inspiring meditation. 3 Coin and supply cap booster(allows you to go X% over main hall cap) 4. Instant producers, supply, coin, timer(may conflict with rewards too much). 5 Elemental goods boost.. now that we have Elems and im sure more tiers are coming make something similar to mountain halls that affects those productions.
Just a few ideas i had while figuring out what i want to do next. Pros and cons to each, some better than others. Feel free to add to as I would love to see other folks ideas. I had a few ideas that would have helped younger players but since newer AWs would not be gotten till after Elems then they had little use anymore.

DeletedUser18354

Reduce builder time. That actually should be in the EE instead of the useless extra relics.