• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Battle Mod

DeletedUser4381

The new battle mod has made fighting in the tournaments impossible. Once you get past the first level your troops are wiped out, period. I am currently fighting in the gems tournament and I cannot win past level 3 of any of the checkpoints. This was supposed to be a leveling of strength not an outright impossibility of winning! I am wondering if the game designers realize that I like many others are getting completely turned off to the game because of the changes!

DeletedUser4381

The new battle mod has made fighting in the tournaments impossible. Once you get past the first level your troops are wiped out, period. I am currently fighting in the gems tournament and I cannot win past level 3 of any of the checkpoints. This was supposed to be a leveling of strength not an outright impossibility of winning! I am wondering if the game designers realize that I like many others are getting completely turned off to the game because of the changes!
For any ones info I am ranked eighth in the world and have maxed out just about everything outside of the wonders. I have finished the orcs

DeletedUser4372

i am new, cannot even attempt to explore and battle. they took my troops from 31 to 15 and on top of this, i hear they buffed their troops. so right now i am supposed to fight 76 mobs that got supercharged with my 15 mobs? yea, right.. my wallet will not be coming out for this game again. I just spent a $50 on one city also. have 3 cities and spent $70 last week... if they think that is going to increase with these new changes.. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..

DeletedUser2963

I just went onto one of my little cities on another server. Tiny town, there for click-ability not playing. Never fought a single province but go in to spend knowledge points and build every week or so...had no problem clearing provinces....my squad size was more than 3 times greater than anything I faced in the first two rings. In order to hit chapter two you need to clear ten provinces....so going past the first two rings would probably see my tail kicked. But inside the ring I am supposed to be in, fighting and winning was not impossible or even difficult. On my main server I am a ring beyond where I am "supposed"to be and fighting is far more challenging but again not impossible just more expensive in troop losses. I imagine if I keep going further out b4 I open up additional squad upgrades that I will hit the impossible wall. Have not put my foot in the gem tournament so cannot speak to that and will take your word that level 3 is impossible. Will try my hand in the next tournament as marble is my boost.

DeletedUser3297

Gem tournament, I just cleared the first 2 provinces. I also finished a Dust province as well. I have 101 provinces complete and in chapter 5, so far the fighting is not impossible for me, but I am about where I should be with completed provinces.

LuvizBlind

Good to hear that kayleegrrl. I haven't tried any battling yet. I don't keep a huge amount in my barracks so I need to train some #'s back up first and then I'll check it out. I'm where I should be province wise like you. None of my tech trees in any of the 5 worlds was adversely affected either, no tech that I needed to go back to fill, so I'm feeling pretty fortunate at the moment. I did notice though that I will probably have to grab the next squad size upgrade in 2 of my worlds first because they are next in line for me to do anyway, so I figure if I try those before then I'd have a harder time. I also only have 2 armories in my cities, and actually like the training times and costs I'm seeing now; it'll make it a lot easier/quicker for me to build my stacks up.

DeletedUser1901

I have not tried any battles yet but I have been studying the pentagram so I know which troops to bring to the fight... I wasn't the best anyway and like others, need to train up some troops. I am slightly ahead of where I should be and am not really that concerned as I currently have plenty of space to grow so I'm not so concerned right now :D

DeletedUser4415

The battles were kind of the reason why I stuck to the game. I am way ahead with provinces so after the update I can only do the other stuff, unless I want to sacrifice my troops. Which I don't. So I am going on a 1-2 week strike (no Elvenar for a while) untill the developers fix it. If they don't - that's it.

I like strategy. I like being able to calculate the battles ahead. And I feel like the game is being dumbed down by this update. I also feel that my way of playing is not accepted by developers. And that is a huge deal for a gamer.

DeletedUser3880

Wow..no more fighting I guess. Squads are once again way way outnumbered...not even close to a fair fight now.

Maybe time to move on down the road. Terrible decision E People.

I've been playing a bit over a month and here's what I'm facing with my squads of (now) 51...

https://gyazo.com/d787d022f9d53277112ba3332efead75

I'd rather sell the soldiers back tbh..lol.

Q

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4111

Wow..no more fighting I guess. Squads are once again way way outnumbered...not even close to a fair fight now.

Maybe time to move on down the road. Terrible decision E People.

I've been playing a bit over a month and here's what I'm facing with my squads of (now) 51...

https://gyazo.com/d787d022f9d53277112ba3332efead75

I'd rather sell the soldiers back tbh..lol.

Q
I have not won a fight today! Tournie or Province. Even tried Auto-Fight for the first time in 7 or 8 months and lost 425 Blessed Paladins!

DeletedUser4372

please note the difference's in my squad size and the NPC squad size.. I still cannot understand how, or if anyone was thinking when they did this. p.s. i was wiping with the 36 troops i had already earned and now they demand i stop all progress, go back a tree and relearn it.. they did a lousy upgrade and care nothing about what we have earned. I have played no game before that would take away the players levels because they did an update.
unbalanced.png

DeletedUser4438

my "fair" is 48 vs 177.....wiped out 200 soldiers.....it was a blood bath.....and it really ticked me off as I am still a small city and it takes me forever to build up my troops.....this really needs to be sorted out quickly as I am loosing interest and patience with not being able to complete my quests because of it....I understand making the game challenging...but when you pit a yugo against a semi-truck.....it really is not a challenge.....and shame on everything that this upgrade has stolen......

DeletedUser2444

OK guys. I agree with everything that was said. The Developers just developed another real estate bubble, just like 2008.