• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New buildings shops

DeletedUser8187

A new building would be nice. A shop where neighbours can come by and purchase our weres. On the first few levels we create something out of marble (statue), steel (sword?), planks(rocking horse). If someone buys said product they receive the materials, we get coins.
As you upgrade you can make more items, people can collect different manufacturing goods or mana.

We use up supplies, to make said items.
This wouldn't count as neighbourly help, just a way to pass the time while waiting for workshops/manufacturing to complete. Another way for people to collect materials. Boost interactions.

joboxo

I like the idea of new types of buildings and new ways to interact with each other's cities. I'm not sure about adding a new type of manufactured goods however. It seems that there are quite a few goods to keep track of in the game.

DeletedUser8187

Ya. Just to have some kind of shop for neighbours to visit. The debs could figure out the details of how to make it work. :rolleyes:

Maybe have two different options in styles/colour for the residences and workshops. Just to have a little variety.

Risen Malchiah

In theory, this could be added to the trader itself. Visit a city, click on the trader, and it could list all the goods, coins, supplies, settlement goods, or orcs available for a price set by the player. I like this a lot actually.