• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New but active daily

DeletedUser594

I am posting on behalf of a player on Arendyll who is seeking a home. She is steel/crystal boosted and soon to be producing crystal. She plays daily and has been actively looking as she is learning the ropes. Her name is Korynthia , score around 2500 currently, and she would make an excellent addition to any fellowship looking.

DeletedUser

Hello Varron,
Hotat46 here. Hope you are doing well my friend. I have sent Korynthia an invite into my fellowship Alatariel Ancalimon. We have one opening and it's hers if she want it.
Regards,
Hotat46

DeletedUser1391

Oops, I didn't see Hotat's post until after I'd sent her an invite, too. I'll be happy to withdraw it, or let her have a choice.

DeletedUser648

if she wants to be somewhere else than let it be.....she moved before I saw this...thanks