• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New but active

DeletedUser

Hi,
I've been playing a little over a week or so now, just broke through to Chapter 2. I think I am getting the hang of it, and am ready to start trading some, so I'm looking for a fellowship to join.

Pros: Boosted in steel, next boosted item will be scrolls. I'm low drama but chatty, helpful, and I play pretty much all day every day, popping in and out as I'm doing other stuff. I live by the ocean, so I'm online less on days that I go swimming. Or on days that I go into town to get stocked up on supplies. But I'll always be on even for a little bit every day to handle city business and do visits/boosts.

Cons: Score currently only 1238. New to online gaming. Liable to have questions about how to do stuff. Also... how to put this... I don't naturally filter my comments through a G rated mesh. Disney would never hire me, and I shouldn't be turned loose in a room full of young children with innocent ears, but I'm not raunchy or anything like that.

If you're a low drama group that's fun, friendly, noncompetitive, and compassionate to newbies, please let me know. Thanks for reading this far.

Cindy

DeletedUser2824

My fellowship is pretty nice and aren't very picky about recruits as long as they're active. :)

DeletedUser2753

I must ask. What world(s) do you play in? and is your player name LadySin?

DeletedUser

Felyndral (where I think I posted this post, if I did it right), and yes, Ladysin is also my game name.

DeletedUser2753

I looked above and see now, you did right, my bad. We will have an opening in Wynd-a-whatever soon. and always looking for active players. Good luck finding a fellowship

MoonliteAngel

Midnight Angels is a fellowship for new players. Myself and the mages are seasoned players here to help you learn and grow. We are mostly active getting ready to replace a couple of inactives. Please apply if interested.

DeletedUser

SweetZone is a fellowship for players exactly like you. We are for newer, lower level players. We just got rid of a few inactives and have 3 spots available. You said you are boosted in steel, we are in need of more steel boosted players. Please apply if you haven't joined another fellowship yet, and send me a message in game. I am a mage of our fellowship.