• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2577

Hi Everyone!
I'm only about 4 days in, but I'm a dedicated and very active player. I'm online a couple times a day, not to mention the occasional insomnia streak. Haha. I would really like to find a fellowship that is friendly, wants to grow and help others grow. As well as being very active. I'm a quick learner and would appreciate the opportunity to learn and help others grow as well. Fair trades only. Thanks for your consideration and I hope you have a great day!

DeletedUser

If you are still looking for a fellowship, you might try Sacred Maiden Cross. I am a mage in the fellowship. We are small, but active. We are growing, but want to do so in a way that makes sense. Most of us are online several times a day and are good about picking up trades. We are looking for boosts in marble and crystals, but being an active player is more important to us. If you are interested, contact me at Thera24 in-world.

DeletedUser2577

Thanks so much Thera! I actually was invited into a fellowship not long after this post. I'd like to see how it goes with them first, but if things don't seem to work out, I'll be sure to contact you first. Hope all is well in your fellowship and you grow wonderfully. :)

DeletedUser

I'm glad you found somewhere to go. I hope it works out for you. If it doesn't work out, just message me. Have fun!