• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New but experienced player looking for fellowship

DeletedUser16377

Boosted resources are steel, scrolls, and dust. I've been playing games like this for years but this one really grabs me for some reason. I'm looking for an active fellowship to trade with, and to grow with. Thank you!

DeletedUser5747

Boosted resources are steel, scrolls, and dust. I've been playing games like this for years but this one really grabs me for some reason. I'm looking for an active fellowship to trade with, and to grow with. Thank you!
We would love to have you join us. We are organized and have lots of active players. I will send you an invite.

tonyak

Sea Castle is recruiting and would love to have you. Check us out.

NightshadeCS

If you are still looking, please consider Myştique. A more wonderful group of people I have yet to find. :oops::D:oops::D

DeletedUser16397

you are very welcome to join us. We are an active clan that help each other and share so we can all grow.

Silvianar

If you are still looking why not try Mystical Phoenix. We have a very good group who are active in play and trades check us out and if you like what you see apply and we'll take you.