• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New but Not

• Thread starter DeletedUser10837
  • Start date

DeletedUser10837

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum & game after a hiatus of 2 months. I had gotten burned out and quit the game entirely. Ended up spending over $300 shopping while searching for a new game to play.
Elvenar is the best city building game on the market!
Tryneowy is me reinvented. This time I plan on playing slower, not rushing through. This time playing as a Human. This time I'm joining the Forum early.
Thanks for reading this!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
We are glad to see you return! Sometimes, slow and steady is what win the race :)

If you have any questions, there are a lot of willing members (and moderators) who will provide you with an answer. Make sure to check out the Forum Rules, and stop by Questions and Help section. Even a return player may find something useful there!

~Xelenia