• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Chapter

DeletedUser3936

Hello all. The new chapter has just started and I am hoping to get some ideas on how to approach it. I noticed that many of the goals are very hard to achieve. One of the first two quests want 175,000 workforce and 175,000 ideas!

How many academies are needed, how much free space is probably going to be required to place all the new settlement buildings, what order of production is suggested....

thanks

guido

WolfSinger

I'm working in stages - at the moment I have 8 Academies surrounding my Council Hall. I have 3 of them at level 2 and the others at level 1 - once I complete the three researches for the next three settlement buildings I'll look at what will be needed moving forward and will rearrange to get the max number of the next set functioning and producing to get through the researches needing those.

In the past, I've built to have a full layout that looked like a nice settlement - this time, it's all about getting the most resources - regardless of aesthetics.

There may come a point where I have a reasonably nice layout for the settlement - but not sure when that will happen.