• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New church, no Pew, Barklay is recruiting

Barklay

Hi Ya all I am looking for a steel player (prefer S.C.E) someone in Chapter thirteen or higher, I don't ask for much just need a seasoned player, who likes playing. We are hitting 10 chests and running silver in spire, we do pretty good in FAs, finished 17th in the last one, it was our third as a fellowship and we still did not have a full squad, we do now. I am now the AM and we do not have any issues, we help our newer players which we have with very generous trades. We do not cut players who are trying, no mater how small. Right now we are looking for a couple more senior players, a few of our lower ranked players are MIA since before Christmas and there days are numbered. If you would like to be in a fun growing fellowship, send me a message that's Barlkay of TYp0s R uS we are in Felyndral.

Last edited: