• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Cities and Fellowships

DeletedUser7421

There absolutely NEEDS to be a better way for an active new city to find an active and supportive fellowship - maybe an automatically generated referral list.

I have 4 cities, two cities are mid sized cities and both are in active fellowships, BUT the problem is with my 2 new cities.... it has been a waste of time applying to fellowships, as none accept such a small city as mine. It makes it difficult for my new cities to grow, and really wastes a lot of my time looking for fellowships that may or may not be active, to accept me.

There HAS to be a better way to match actively growing new cities with fellowships.

For 2200 diamonds, I may even buy a few more just to support the developers for being a bit generous. Yes for 2200 diamonds, its worth following the quest line, and plus, Id be inclined to buy a few more just to show my appreciation - just not when it takes months and months and a few more months and months to obtain.

And really.... the better way shouldn't include me applying to countless inactive fellowships, nor should it include me inviting countless inactive new cities. Hmm.

SoggyShorts, I appreciate the time you took to make me aware of the diamonds available in the quests from chapter 6 onward. It enticed me to form a plan, and spend some time and effort catching up with all the main story line quests, which I would have completed by Monday morning - scouting 4 provinces at +12hrs per scout takes time.

Unfortunately I was in contact with support and they advised me that all quests MUST be completed as they are - so in the case of BUILD a dwarvian portal - after catching up on all my main story line quests, I would be forced to tear down my currently existing lvl 2 portal and rebuild it and re upgrade it.

This is not the first time this issue has arisen, and yet it has not been resolved? It is an easy fix - what is the difference between BUILD or HAVE a portal - not a difficult change to make to a quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8187

Including a last logged in date would help. I don't think you could do this to a fellowship though. If one person in the fellowship is active then it would make the whole fellowship look active. But if each player had the last logged in date, either a new column or you see that info when you click on their name. Yes it would be a bit of work clicking on each person' name, but at least you wouldn't be waiting around for a response from people no longer playing.