• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New city in Sinya, looking for FS

DeletedUser29117

I’m looking for an active, well organized, beginner friendly FS in Sinya that scores 4+ chests in tourney. I’m boosted in steel, crystal, and elixir. Still in chapter 1 with 600 something ranking points, but I’m on 5 or more times each week.

Axiss

Hello,

Im Axiss, Archmage for the Knights of Cerberus fellowship. We are looking for some active members to join us in everything Elvenar !

I wanted to offer you to come join us for some trades, tournament benefits (7‐8 chests weekly) and Spire benefits as well (bronze weekly). We actively also do FAs when they come arround usualy reach the pit.

We do ask members to be active and participate in neighbourely help and tournaments.

If this interests you, check us out and/or send me an in game message if ever you're interested !★

We'd love to welcome you as a member !