• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New City in Sinya

StrongJean

Hi to all :) I am looking for an FS that would take a new city lvl 3 just started. I am a daily player, visit daily, participate in tourneys when I can. Love the tourneys and spire. I am a very active player and grow my city fast. Boosted in marbles, crystal, and gems. My first FS left me high and dry so, I would have to ask if there is an FS that would help me with loop sided trades at the beginning that I can participate in tourneys and continue to grow my city fast however, I believe in fair trades as well. I am very helpful in my other cities and no drama here guaranteed :)

Angretia

We are about to make an FC (8 people) on Sunday. Outcasts will be the name. If you do not mind waiting for a bit we will love to have you.

StrongJean

I don't mind waiting, just growing my city and producing goods as much as I can :) Thank you for your response!

StrongJean

We are about to make an FC (8 people) on Sunday. Outcasts will be the name. If you do not mind waiting for a bit we will love to have you.

Btw., I like the name outcast that's how I felt lol. Have great sense of humor as well if that is ok :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
My AM said that she's expecting someone to fill the last slot sometime next week. She had already arranged with him to come in after the event, when I asked her about you. She did say she would keep you in mind for the next slot, if you're free then. I have a great fellowship and you'd be a great addition, but I admit, slots are rare. For now, I wish you the best of luck.

StrongJean

No problem Darielle, a commitment is a commitment :) I totally understand that. I am just happy that she would consider my little town. Until then, I just continue building my city upgrading, and keep producing my goods, I squeese through :)

Angretia

Btw., I like the name outcast that's how I felt lol. Have great sense of humor as well if that is ok :)
Haha I felt the same when I first made the Fellowship. I was a fresh city outcasted a day after joining a Fellowship. The reason was because my city level was too low. I never want someone to have to go through that, so I made Outcast for players who want to be an active part of a community. One that has members who want to support each other and grow together.

StrongJean

Darielle, I forgot to ask, does you AM know that I would need some loop sided trades at the beginning? I enjoy the tourneys have 7 or 8 provinces so far but, need to open more as well troops are still way to low to fight :(
Haha I felt the same when I first made the Fellowship. I was a fresh city outcasted a day after joining a Fellowship. The reason was because my city level was too low. I never want someone to have to go through that, so I made Outcast for players who want to be an active part of a community. One that has members who want to support each other and grow together.

I know exactly what you mean, I will be joining you on Sunday that is the correct day right? If you make the application "Join" then I don't have to wait :)

Angretia

Darielle, I forgot to ask, does you AM know that I would need some loop sided trades at the beginning? I enjoy the tourneys have 7 or 8 provinces so far but, need to open more as well troops are still way to low to fight :(

I know exactly what you mean, I will be joining you on Sunday that is the correct day right? If you make the application "Join" then I don't have to wait :)
That is correct! We will see you then!

StrongJean

Hi Angretia, I really considered your FS however, I needed really high crazy trades and joined another FS however, I would not stay long anyway, waiting to grow more so I can join my friend later on. Thank you so much again you will do great with your new FS :)

Alram

Flippers just flip
You might want to work on balancing your city instead of relying on really high crazy trades.

tpabird

StrongJean, take a look at us. We are Starship Relentless and do 10+ chests weekly and silver spire. We are now doing spire push weeks as well. Please respond ingame to tpabird.

StrongJean

Hi thank you for your message :) My city is still way to small for participating in a spire push, not enough troops yet and need to build up goods. I would need to cater and have not enough to do so. Maybe down the road I would not be much of help to your FS. But really, thank you :)

Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms is Active with a wide range of players. We all believe in helping each other build their cities. We all have respect for each other and no pressure. Everyone ones voice matters. Come take a look and stay. Thank You Moon