• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New City

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
A good active friendly and helpful FS makes all the difference on any world.

Elvenstats shows that you already have cities on Elcy, Ceravyn, Arendyll, and Winy. That leaves Sinya, Khel, Harander or Fely. Harander is the youngest, but it is old enough that it is pretty much the same as the other three.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Maybe not, Elvenstats could be the wrong one. It shows that I have multiple cities on this account but I only have 1, on Ceravyn. The others are old deleted account that no longer exists in game. The game knows, but elvenstats is confused.

Dew Spinner

Maybe not, Elvenstats could be the wrong one. It shows that I have multiple cities on this account but I only have 1, on Ceravyn. The others are old deleted account that no longer exists in game. The game knows, but elvenstats is confused.
Shouldn't they have a black inactive triangle next to the name?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have only had 3 cities ever, just deleted 1 earlier. Was my first and it was all messed up so got rid of it. Now can I please just get a straight answer?
It helps a bit if you have friends and a good FS to join. Perhaps ask your fellows for recommendations.
Alternatively you could look in the sub forums for the realms, I will add a link, and look for fun or helpful Forum members that you'd like to play with, and ask if they take new players
Edit: for example look here.