• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New combat outcomes

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4378858
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4378858

Is it just me or has it been more difficult to win encounters in the tourneys and the world map? I've noticed the increase of opposing forces and I'm fine with that but now, even when I win the encounters, I can't do it without loosing must of my units in the process, making it practically impossible to complete more than 2 tourney provinces without spending money. I play this game for free because I'm on a very small fixed income. If it takes a month to do the same progress that use to take a week that requires more patience than even I have. I suggest that the developers curb their greed and keep the game playable for free. I have played this game for 3 years now and I'm giving it till next update to decide whether I will continue. If revenue on the game is wavering, I would suggest going to an affordable monthly fee model rather than the retail model. Thanks

Iyapo1

@Momas You have been playing for 3 years so I hesitate to mention it but....the last three tournament have been the ickiest (technical term) ones. All in a row.

Deleted User - 3932582

@Momas You have been playing for 3 years so I hesitate to mention it but....the last three tournament have been the ickiest (technical term) ones. All in a row.
Elixir tournament is one of the easiest tournaments in the late game.

Iyapo1

lol, I am in chapter 4 this lineup is difficult difficult limon difficult!

Edit to add: bring back steel already.