• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Craftable Set Building(s)

New Craftable Set Building(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HumbleBrett

So if I have an Everblossom Sleigh in my inventory, it will never appear in the crafting menu? I had been hoping to craft a higher level one. If I disenchant the sleigh, should I see it again in crafting menu eventually?

Sprite1313

So if I have an Everblossom Sleigh in my inventory, it will never appear in the crafting menu? I had been hoping to craft a higher level one. If I disenchant the sleigh, should I see it again in crafting menu eventually?
Not for quite some time. It would (possibly) become available for crafting if/when the artifacts are in the Spire. Somebody else would have to do the math on when that would be, but at least another year is my guess. If you have evolved it, you are probably better off using RRs to upgrade it, anyway (if you plan to keep it).

Yogi Dave

Not for quite some time. It would (possibly) become available for crafting if/when the artifacts are in the Spire. Somebody else would have to do the math on when that would be, but at least another year is my guess. If you have evolved it, you are probably better off using RRs to upgrade it, anyway (if you plan to keep it).
If @Lelanya is correct and they do each building in order, it will be 60 weeks from now. Of course, INNO does like to change directions, so don't bank on it.