• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Event Quest 5

DeletedUser3617

This task asks for Crystal. It does not say how much is needed, but you have to get it from the wholesaler.

My problem is that this "Crystal" is one of my boosted goods, so it is not available to me from the wholesaler. Does anyone else have this issue I have placed a ticket and will follow up when answered.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I did not encounter that and am past number 5. the only thing close to that which i had was "Buy something from the trader." It didn't tell me what to buy.

DeletedUser3610

The task requires you to "Trade with the Wholesaler". You can complete it by buying anything from the Wholesaler. (The text above the task does mention crystal, but that's just a forgotten leftover from the original version of the quests that appeared on beta last week before they changed them yesterday for the launch on live servers.)

DeletedUser3617

Thank you for your help, and just in case you missed it the solution was to buy anything from the wholesaler. I bought level 1 goods and got credit for the task. I hope this helps anyone else.

Thank you Blue Panda!

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for helping out! Closing this one out since it's not a bug, glad to see that you got the answer you needed :)