• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New event

Matrickz

It stinks that unless you have readily available houses or a ton of spare spells to sell you can get the catalyst but not the fragments

DeletedUser19458

Are talking about the chess board maybe? Not sure what this is referencing.

After you've played the game for a few months and particularly play in the tourney's, you can accumulate a mass of instants quite easily. I usually run around 50-100 of each without ever making them, and I'm sure long-time players probably have 100;s of these. Very easy to get fragments just takes bit of time first to get that stockpile up.

DeletedUser19458

Are talking about the chess board maybe? Not sure what this is referencing.

Actually you must be referencing the valentines quest list 'gain xxx fragments'. Don't have any mind-blowing suggestion except to do your visits, the tourney, and get the academy producing. Maybe you can collect enough to sell off? Like I said in other post, you will eventually get a stockpile of these for future events.