• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Evolving Building Idea

MadMax99X

How about a new Quest with Evolving building that give 50% more health to all of your units when leveled up to 10.
The effect last for 24 hrs when you feed it pet food.

michmarc

The Firebird give +50% damage, similar to the expiring combat buildings. Those same expiring combat buildings only give +25% to health.

Similarly, ancient wonder troop damage bonus maxes out at +40%. The bonus to health from the Martial Monastery maxes out at +30%

So if they made a Dwarven Chicken, a max bonus of +25% would be more balanced. That being said, I doubt they would make it because it would be yet another vastly overpowered building that would be essential for anyone who wants to be competitive to have. I don't know if Inno realized how unbalancing the Firebird was going to be before they released it, but I would hope they wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

(What makes the Firebird event building more of a problem for balancing is that most event buildings "go obsolete" by virtue of being left behind as you advance through the chapters. However, the main benefit of the Firebird is independent of chapter level so even if your bird is several chapters behind, it's still highly useful.)

Just my opinion.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The Dwarven Armorer give 50% health boost so there's already a building for that. If you do the Spire all the time you can usually get one approximately every 1.2324 weeks, not to be too precise. LOL. I find I can use them about every other week and do better in tournaments and other fighting.

AJ

DeletedUser8083

I like the idea, and don't believe it would be overpowered at all. I also don't think the Firebird is overpowered. In fact, the Spire throws such overpowered troop sizes against you, in multiple waves, with more squads than you can ever muster--it's impossible to beat the higher levels without using the Firebird and other boost buildings. In addition, you're assuming everyone who plays has every boost building and ancient wonder completely leveled up to receive the maximum bonuses. The overwhelming majority of players aren't even close to having any of their AWs to the maximum level. Having a building like the op posted would help a ton of players find the balance they desperately need!

BrinDarby

I like a perm bldg idea, but if the frequency of increased slightly those will offset
any need for a perm bldg ..... UUU is +25% health for a 2x2 , DwarvenArmorer is 2x4 for +50%.
That means (2) UUU is just as good as 1 DA is. Also increase Catalysts a bit to balance out
with so many Frags handed out.... I never run outta frags, but cats.... sure do.......lololol.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is already something for everything but defense, so that is what I would prefer to see added. We have the five AWs that boost damage for each of the five troop types. We have the AW that boosts health. We have temp buildings for health and for two of the five troop types. And some players have the Fire Phoenix for damage boosting. But nothing for defense.

Nyxiana

I think this game should end with a key. Anyone who makes it to the end can enter a new game based on Greek Mythology. Then you have a whole new game and a vast amount of new creatures, people, and gods to play with.
I would like it if you gave us two interconnected cities we could toggle between, move buildings between and share materials with. This having one city does not allow for me to be artistic and really set up the cities the way I would like to. It is more a matter of just throwing things anywhere. The subject matter would be more diverse and by having toggling cities there would be more land mass to play with and the challenge of planning for sister cities. There you could try out some new ideas, have contests on Elvenar to design new buildings, there could be an annual "Olympics" event, let us choose our own "toon" to represent us with the ability to change them up with gifts from the gods, potions from the gods to make our armies stronger, etc. Elvenar is a more cerebral game for people who can think several jumps ahead, by the time they finish Elvenar they are ready for something that allows them to stretch a bit. There are no more surprises. Everything has become the same thing just a different day. Time for you designers to stretch out a little too. It would start out small as the only people who could enter are those who completed Elvenar, but it would give added incentive to those who only occasionally play now, but this is good because it allows the designers time to evolve it with built-in beta testers, the first folks who get there can have a hand in how it grows. Go on quests with Hercules, and Odysseus and others for various gods.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I think this game should end with a key. Anyone who makes it to the end can enter a new game based on Greek Mythology. Then you have a whole new game and a vast amount of new creatures, people, and gods to play with.
I would like it if you gave us two interconnected cities we could toggle between, move buildings between and share materials with. This having one city does not allow for me to be artistic and really set up the cities the way I would like to. It is more a matter of just throwing things anywhere. The subject matter would be more diverse and by having toggling cities there would be more land mass to play with and the challenge of planning for sister cities. There you could try out some new ideas, have contests on Elvenar to design new buildings, there could be an annual "Olympics" event, let us choose our own "toon" to represent us with the ability to change them up with gifts from the gods, potions from the gods to make our armies stronger, etc. Elvenar is a more cerebral game for people who can think several jumps ahead, by the time they finish Elvenar they are ready for something that allows them to stretch a bit. There are no more surprises. Everything has become the same thing just a different day. Time for you designers to stretch out a little too. It would start out small as the only people who could enter are those who completed Elvenar, but it would give added incentive to those who only occasionally play now, but this is good because it allows the designers time to evolve it with built-in beta testers, the first folks who get there can have a hand in how it grows. Go on quests with Hercules, and Odysseus and others for various gods.

A lot of ideas here. All to the good perhaps, but maybe separate threads to discuss them? Otherwise the really good ones (you know which they are), will just get lost in the discussion of the less than stellar ones.

Just a suggestion.

AJ