• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Feature: Crafting announcement feedback

DeletedUser3468

My only complaint about the crafting is that so many times I end up with too many similar items available at the same time. Example, right now in one world I have 2 sets of 5 relics, 2 different 2x1 culture items and 1 AW instant. I guess what I'm saying is that it's too random and because of that we get too many of the same type of things at the same time. It would be nice to get something like a larger item like the mana sawmill (obviously costing more) a small culture item, a set of relics, an instant (time, supply, coin, or AW) and, if they must include spells, a spell or something else different like the guest race instants so we will at least have a good variety of items to choose from.

hvariidh gwendrot

the idea of crafting is good, and IF restoration spells for event buildings are put in to the game that's most excellent and my following idea wont apply o_O, what my theme is are the items to be crafted, personally i wont ever craft a supply as i can make them faster stronger cheaper better ooops sorry started rapping daft punk.....i am using unicorns and flower cages to fill in a few spots, (and will do others items as i go) and noticed they go up in value equal to the players advancement and would like to see things like the acrobat stage, and ferris wheel, aka the event buildings a player has won able to be crafted up as well.. i live in a dream world but hey :cool:

DeletedUser4372

do the options we have to craft, change ? if out of 4 options, the player does not have one they like, will the options rotate to other options in a day, week? or ? do they stay the same? (forcing you to make one to get a new one)..

DeletedUser12171

I got to craft my second troop health booster today. I thought it was a bummer they took that out of event prizes but it seems putting it in crafting, I can get even more of it. This is not so bad after all. at this rate I might have a 150% health increase on my troops by the time the next scrolls tourney rolls around. AND I get to go for other prizes in the event

DeletedUser3468

I'd love to see the Valorian Valor come up again in my cities where I have enough of the ingredients to make them! I have had some of the better ones come up, like the VV and do so wish that we'd get at least one of those type with every set. I'm sure there are some other really good ones that haven't come up yet for me so I'll keep making the catalyst so that when they do, I'll have enough to craft them. :D (I was short 4 catalysts when the VV came up originally or I'd have made it!)

Of course there are some that are good but that I don't want. Still someone else will want them, like the ones RandomNo. mentioned above.

DeletedUser8187

I've checked daily (sometimes twice) for my crafting options. I get relics and frozen flames pretty much every time, with the odd 3 or 5Kp instant and a spell just to spice things up. Seems my crappy luck in prizes has extended beyond the events. Pretty sure I'll craft whatever comes up first that is NOT in the above list. I'll even take a dratty unicorn.

But I do like having an option for all those buildings gathering dust in my inventory. So thank you for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3468

bunch of unicorn haters :cool:

LOL! Wouldn't you know that, in the one city where I'm actually trying to put a unicorn herd together, they have stopped coming up as an option... *sigh* :oops:
I'm sure I'll see them again sometime. In the meantime, I'll work on the time instants that come up or even a tiny culture item, if it's worthwhile. (like the 1 x 2 frozen tree stump that's now worth 1010 culture in one of my cities...)

DeletedUser3297

Somebody must have heard about my broken shard shortage!

mvl2rr.jpg
rvEn6jL.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Alright, I now have what I consider a very bad selection of five choices for crafting, though I am sure it could be worse. My five choices to craft are 5 marble relics, 5 planks relics, 5 gems relics, 1 knowledge point, and 2 power of provision. What the F... is that? There really needs to be a limit of one kind or item at a time showing up. Three different relics and one of them is not even a boosted good. And a single KP when I am in Halflings? My GF also plays and her city is in Orcs, so I can compare values of items between the two chapters and I do not think she has had a 1 KP craft show up.

Crafting is good but there really needs some balancing done with what we can get.

HJK84

I think they need to find a way to make me not click on my MA to check rotation in Crafting.
Specially during these Events where you need (3 Spells)... I was almost done... but I also didn't want to miss out if there was a crafting building I wanted...

CTEvoITWwAEdlyP.jpg