• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Feature - Hobby Room (in builders hut) - Boost your production

Serena McTavish

I have tested out hobby room and i'm a huge fan already. I just had to shell out 1.6m scrolls for research so i was wiped out on my scrolls. I fed aureate, storm and put MM spell on my scroll factories,. Used a bunch of timers and in about a half hour my scroll balance was back up where i wanted it to be. Awesome!

OIM20

I just looked at Island Questaway(several ads), what makes it so family unfriendly? No body is nekkid.
There is an ad where a man and a woman are naked in a hot tub together. There is an ad where the finger draws the female genitalia as part of the "path" to "gather items". There is another ad where the finger draws two sets of male genitalia, with "fish" inside them that you have to "save" by "bringing water" to them and then drag that same "water" down to the woman to drink. And someone please explain why the horse has human breasts and is in a bikini.

And that's the tame descriptive version of what I have images and video of that I submitted to Inno. And they agreed with me that it wasn't appropriate. I have no idea which ads you were getting (the adventure, "help her across the river" one, maybe?), but other than the river and the one where you breathe fire after making the wrong drink at the bar (short version) and the one which is annoying as heck because you want to grab the finger on screen and tell it how to logic, I haven't seen any ads for that game that aren't sexualized in some way.

Adblocker is disabled on both Elvenar and Innogames sites, but the ads still insist I disable Adblocker. As I have other, unrelated tabs open I cannot disable Adblocker completely. I'm guessing the ads are handled by a third party company. Is there another site I need to whitelist to get this to work?
I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of pop-ups when I disabled Adblocker (it was then I bought diamonds). So I'm fine with clicking on the occasional voluntary ad as a cheap and easy way to support the game, ignoring the button when I'm in a rush.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@OIM20 wow, i just watched a the horse is thirsty pull pin ad and a bring water to the garden pipe moving ad, a shipwreck ad, and a clear the path to the farm ad....i have no idea what the game mechanic is because every add was different but no body was nekkid. .... I have hero wars ads on inno though, those ads are fairly obnoxious, the female monsters are mostly nekkid in barely there bondage wear.

Silverfyre

I dont have a Hobby room in either of my cities and the Builders hut is lvl 5 and has been for a long time
Why dont I have this?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
:) I am playing it too from time to time because there is no hotkey or button to access the builders hut, like for the trader.

Always thougt of formulating a kind of idea or wish for a "builders hut button" but unfortunately never did.
I have seen that somewhere, maybe the EN Forum, a flag for the Builder's Hut.

Squonk420*

I find it but on desktop it says I have to disable my ad blocker......I don't have an adblocker. I can use it on my phone but not desktop and I don't really use my phone much

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I find it but on desktop it says I have to disable my ad blocker......I don't have an adblocker. I can use it on my phone but not desktop and I don't really use my phone much

Sometimes it is not an ad blocker, but a general popup blocker that is built into the browser or provided by your ISP. Those can be annoying to disable.

Yogi Dave

I have it. The hard part was finding my builders hut. ha ha
I had to use evenar arch to find mine.
I have seen that somewhere, maybe the EN Forum, a flag for the Builder's Hut.
Here's one from March, 2017: Make Builder's Hut More Noticeable
I don't know about pc, but on mobile there is a button to go to your builders hut in the upper left hand corner.
Yup, same on PC
I have never seen this button on my pc using any browser. I've seen it now.

Last edited:
I have never seen this button on my pc using any browser.
Elvenar Builder.jpg

You don't have this button? Does it disappear if you have fully upgraded the hut?