• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Adventure Coming May 24th (i.e., tommorrow)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Note: This is not an announcement. This is irritated me noting that there is an in-game news item about a new FA starting in a few hours, but no new-message notification. Why I would expect a new message notification that there's a new message about an event starting in less than 24 hours, the gods only know.

Also, there is no announcement about the new FA starting in the Announcement section, because why would there be an announcement in the Announcement section?

And no updates in any of the other official threads related to FA, because hey, Inno.....

Elenara

I won't be participating in this fellowship adventure. It's too close to the last one and the devastating population readjustment. I have no space, not enough people to do anything, and severely depleted resources. The prizes are not worth the cost in time and resources and these events decimate the trader. Personally I don't think I will ever be able to trust another event building again, so thanks but no thanks

DeletedUser9601

This statement should have been given a "spoilers" designation so that those who do not want to be informed about a FA before it is released do not have to be bothered with any such announcements or descriptions concerning such announcements. :)
I demand that Inno compensate me for alerting us of a new FA via beta. Knowing that a new FA was coming has my hands prematurely cramping in anticipation. If I was completely ignorant, I would only have to suffer the knowledge of a new FA for its 7-day run-time. By knowing about FAs in advance, my pain is stretched out considerably longer!

Risen Malchiah

My prediction is that if this new FA has a lower turnout, Inno will think that the easier FA is not popular and they'll revert back to a more difficult one next time.

For my birthday (which is coming up very soon), I would like Inno to not release any more FAs until it has been completely redesigned with the quest cycling removed and it includes the "combat" path they initially teased us with in the beginning. ;)

The Unbeliever

My K-world fellowship is going at least to Stage 2, as the Sun Codex isn't all that terribad...
My E-world fellowship though have given this FA a defining & resounding "HELL NO!!":p

Hell, on E-world, only 98 fellowships have moved beyond the first point of Stage 1...
That's pretty damning imho.

Rayloff

Our entire Fellowship opted out this time as well, too close to last FA and Prizes are horrible compared to the time and effort thats put into the event. I also agree with Elenaras statement that I also will not put any trust in future Event buildings anymore due to them changing the stats, There is a reason we participate for the buildings and to change them after we obtain them is just not right.

DeletedUser3468

We are "officially" not playing it in 3 of the 4 Fellowships I'm in (though some of our players in Sinya have gone rogue and are doing it anyway... :p We - admin. there - have decided that they can have fun and if we accidently make a badge they need, we'll toss it in for them.)
The Fourth is officially playing it but have very few members who are interested.

kctanzen

That is kind of the approach I am taking, Sheianna --I make tasks active that fit what I'm usually making and decided that I would put in one production cycle of my boosted goods (but NO relics) on stage one if we get to those points and need them. And I also put in a longer than usual run of workshop builds overnight == but am not intending to crank out large numbers of badges just because that is on the path later.

DeletedUser5899

Is there some reasonable way of getting a decent number of the Wands (and magic potion and witch hat if there's no tournament, but especially that WAND that requires the 20-hr Magical Manufacturing) that I just can't figure out?

Risen Malchiah

Is there some reasonable way of getting a decent number of the Wands (and magic potion and witch hat if there's no tournament, but especially that WAND that requires the 20-hr Magical Manufacturing) that I just can't figure out?
Wands, Potions and Witch Hats are a huge problem for many fellowships. The only way to really tackle these is to ensure players get to at least 5 rounds in a tournament and stockpile them early. Everyone in the fellowship should have Wands and either Potions or Hats active when the tournament ends to pick up 2 free badges. Other than that, you're really just stuck making them in the Magic Academy, though having the quests active when opening visit chests can occasionally net you a free badge, but with 3 possible spells, 9 relics and a chance for KP, you have to get real lucky.