• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I will take this opportunity to reprise a suggestion I made before. It would be lovely of Inno and certainly would take some of the unnecessary stress out of a Fellowship Adventure if the path manager could turn off paths that where not in play. Lights on, Lights off, Lights On, Lights Off. We are doing BLUE, not green, we are doing YELLOW now, not blue.

Making one path more obvious would be good, but not to the extent of preventing people from putting badges on the other two paths. There have been plenty of times, for various reasons, that a player has only been able to get the stage reward because they were able to add a badge to a path not being worked on.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In an ideal case (for groups lacking discipline), we could have more discrete controls, like allowing players to contribute up to one badge to any point on the stage outside the chosen on and/or specifying exactly which badges they were allowed to place anywhere and exactly which points were allowed, so that the final few points could be locked until participation of all members was confirmed.

But that's starting to be a much more complex game than I anticipate Elvenar developing into.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
In an ideal case (for groups lacking discipline), we could have more discrete controls, like allowing players to contribute up to one badge to any point on the stage outside the chosen on and/or specifying exactly which badges they were allowed to place anywhere and exactly which points were allowed, so that the final few points could be locked until participation of all members was confirmed.

But that's starting to be a much more complex game than I anticipate Elvenar developing into.
I love that idea, Ashrem. It would have sure helped us. Right now the FA is driving me insane. I've been saying OVER AND OVER AND OVER "Green Path, Green Path, Green Path, guys. Please don't waste badges elsewhere unless it's a TRICOLOR (not solid) point." I even mentioned we were going for nothing else but 900 and 1500 point tricolors. We are so short on blacksmiths and necklaces and everyone is in a mad dash to get those, and then some, um, members (I don't cuss, but sometimes I want to) decide to put FORTY blacksmiths on the wrong path on the lowest value solid point ... not a tricolor. I'm afraid I wasn't nice on the thread and told everyone that I wanted to give up being the number cruncher. I'm not "in charge" ... I specifically said I didn't want to be in charge. I only wanted to crunch numbers and do the math for whoever led this, just to help out. This is my very first FA with my new fs, and I'm the last person who should lead this, since I don't yet know the group's dynamics in the FA. Unfortunately, there is no one else in charge, since the AM is moving and everyone else is busy, so half way through, it seems I'm elected and everyone is looking to me for what they should be doing. ARGGGGHHH .... Calgon take me away!

neeronie

I overlooked this before but the announcement of this Fellowship Adv. says that a player must contribute to "waypoint" in a stage to get the prize. This is very different then must donate during the Stage to earn the prize. "Waypoint" , really please someone tell me I am reading this wrong.

Darielle

I overlooked this before but the announcement of this Fellowship Adv. says that a player must contribute to "waypoint" in a stage to get the prize. This is very different then must donate during the Stage to earn the prize. "Waypoint" , really please someone tell me I am reading this wrong.
According to what I've read (I believe it was in Elven Gems) you can contribute anywhere on the map to get the prize for that map. But I agree with you that the wording is confusing.

Darielle

I love that idea, Ashrem. It would have sure helped us. Right now the FA is driving me insane. I've been saying OVER AND OVER AND OVER "Green Path, Green Path, Green Path, guys. Please don't waste badges elsewhere unless it's a TRICOLOR (not solid) point." I even mentioned we were going for nothing else but 900 and 1500 point tricolors. We are so short on blacksmiths and necklaces and everyone is in a mad dash to get those, and then some, um, members (I don't cuss, but sometimes I want to) decide to put FORTY blacksmiths on the wrong path on the lowest value solid point ... not a tricolor. I'm afraid I wasn't nice on the thread and told everyone that I wanted to give up being the number cruncher. I'm not "in charge" ... I specifically said I didn't want to be in charge. I only wanted to crunch numbers and do the math for whoever led this, just to help out. This is my very first FA with my new fs, and I'm the last person who should lead this, since I don't yet know the group's dynamics in the FA. Unfortunately, there is no one else in charge, since the AM is moving and everyone else is busy, so half way through, it seems I'm elected and everyone is looking to me for what they should be doing. ARGGGGHHH .... Calgon take me away!
I'm sorry I was ranting so badly. I apologize. I'm usually a nice, calm person, lol. I'm calm now, anyway. :p

DeletedUser19458

Would be cool if yellow and orange path was just one colour. Not that anyone listens when you tell them what path to work on, but at least we could stop calling it the yellow/orange path. #babysteps #lowbar

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Would be cool if yellow and orange path was just one colour. Not that anyone listens when you tell them what path to work on, but at least we could stop calling it the yellow/orange path. #babysteps #lowbar

I have said this before, but it can look yellow, gold, orange, brown, red. All depending on the player's eyes and quality of monitor and color settings they are using, etc. Not to mention people who are partially or fully colorblind.

Just do what I have done before and call the paths Left, Center, and Right. It is harder to get them mixed up that way, unless someone makes a wrong turn at a tri-color spot.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

These are changes that will not occur. We do appreciate the feedbacks still.

Xelenia
I will take this opportunity to reprise a suggestion I made before. It would be lovely of Inno and certainly would take some of the unnecessary stress out of a Fellowship Adventure if the path manager could turn off paths that where not in play. Lights on, Lights off, Lights On, Lights Off. We are doing BLUE, not green, we are doing YELLOW now, not blue.

DeletedUser23452

I used to be able to claim multiple badges while the FA window was open. Now in the last day or so. Everytime I click the claim button the FA window automatically closes and flashes a green checkmark. I have to open the FA window again to clear the Green checkmark.

it's annoying to have to open the FA widow multiple times to claim your badges.

Darielle

I used to be able to claim multiple badges while the FA window was open. Now in the last day or so. Everytime I click the claim button the FA window automatically closes and flashes a green checkmark. I have to open the FA window again to clear the Green checkmark.

it's annoying to have to open the FA widow multiple times to claim your badges.
This is the exact same thing that happens to me. I claim the badge, exit the badge collector, and the checkmark is green unless I go back in for no reason just to clear the green checkmark. It's maddening. You never know if something really cleared and got credited if you keep seeing that green checkmark.

ILOVEMYCORSO

The adventures are fun when Inno Games doesn't require so many 1 day builds (Blacksmiths and Statues). During this adventure 4/20/2020 the prizes where so lame, most of our members opted to not even try, the effort was more than the prize in the end of each map.

Laochra

One of my FS members suggested that we temporarily change our FS banner to represent the colors of the paths we are taking in the FA. The flag color for Stage 1 path, the emblem/insignia color for Stage 2 (or vice versa). For Stage 3, I set both colors of the flag for the path we're taking. Of course, this is the FS that usually does quite well with sticking to the correct path. I may try it in my other FS in the next round.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
One of my FS members suggested that we temporarily change our FS banner to represent the colors of the paths we are taking in the FA
One of our FS members has been regularly posting these in chat:

Edit: okay, they appeared when I was composing then vanished when I posted.
if you copy from the below pages, they appear in Elvenar chat: