• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M I respect that. But this is the feedback thread and it makes the most sense to offer suggestions for improvement, even if those suggestions were rejected on the beta forum. I don't think it's useful to the devs if it's just a string of thank yous. ;)

I *do* think it's a vast improvement.

I completely get that and you have some very good points on other improvements that could still be made going forward. I just got the feeling there was momentum poo-pooing the quest cycling improvement just because it didn’t cover everything. Just saying that I do appreciate that this really BIG item on the wish list has been greatly improved :)

DeletedUser23732

Fellowship Adventures
I hope the Live version does the same - but it is not guaranteed; there is a disclaimer in the Beta Announcement saying that the Live version may not be exactly the same.

New here, I started in Beta. But, I'm guessing that every Live version is tweaked by the local Live development team. Or, are you suggesting the Beta Version will be altered for everyone?

Color me lost,
Lon

Mykan

Oh Wise One
New here, I started in Beta. But, I'm guessing that every Live version is tweaked by the local Live development team. Or, are you suggesting the Beta Version will be altered for everyone?

Color me lost,
Lon

The live version is the same for everyone. But sometimes changes are made between beta and the live version, mostly recently we saw it with some quests for events.

Socrates28

I completely get that and you have some very good points on other improvements that could still be made going forward. I just got the feeling there was momentum poo-pooing the quest cycling improvement just because it didn’t cover everything. Just saying that I do appreciate that this really BIG item on the wish list has been greatly improved :)
I agree with @Deborah M in that there seems to be a more than large percentage of developer bashing going on. Like her I am thankful for this development and appreciate what they have done to make the FA both easier to get badges and more competitive as well. I think it is a win win for players and INNO.
I know suggestions and bugs need to be made/pointed out. On the other hand incremental steps making the game better and better are to be applauded, not demeaned because they are not perfect.
I also choose to be thankful for the change.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thx Mykan,

I look forward to the changes. Then see if the changes make it back to Beta.

Anything that is changed from Beta to normal when the update/event/etc goes live is also always updated on Beta to match, assuming it is not already ended on Beta. For example, anything changed in this FA from Beta to Live will not be retroactively adjusted because it will already be over for Beta players.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Yes, it just seems like the typical 21st century, negative internet complaining. Whether true or not, people just never seem to be grateful for what they get. And because of this, I am not surprised this was not enough to get the quitters to come back and play again.

This improvement is fine with me and I do not care at all that we have to collect the badges one at a time. I even had no issues with the old quest cycling system. How is that feedback for all the negative people here? lol

DeletedUser20951

I was NOT belittling the critique of others.
The following is Exhibit... E? F? Regardless, I have no problem with positive feedback, but I could do without the comments attempting to silence others by inferring that their opinion is inferior for not shaking their pom poms.
Are there really complaints about having to collect a badge before collecting more of the same?

SMH at this point. I guarantee that I can find and post endless improvements that could be done. No matter what game there is always a wish list. I can honestly easily pump out as much analysis as Soggy or anybody else "prove" what is wrong with just about anything.

Therefore, I CHOOSE to be grateful and happy

I just got the feeling there was momentum poo-pooing the quest cycling improvement just because it didn’t cover everything.

Barnsley

I'd just like to know when its going to start on live worlds... I've been ready since yesterday. Only thing I've done since is collect long time items by mistake.. so I've stopped doing anything. Now its another day and I'm still waiting. Is this a special form of torture designed for those of us who live in central Australia? We're already 7 1/2 hours on from CEST.. :(

DeletedUser20951

I might actually give FAs a whirl again
Ah hahahahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHA- Ahem, sorry. Actually taking a look at the board and truly putting two and two together as to what it would require of me to achieve any sort of meaningful progress by my solo self has revealed the nonsensical nature of my statement here. I don't want to evolve another phoenix that badly and my crafting resource situation is fine. Still, improvement has been made, even if it doesn't affect me personally.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Sure is nice to NOT be able to do my daily visits NOR be able to actually go put KP on other ppls AW's cuz you can't leave your city!!!!
This is NOT the way to start an FA!!!! Serious problems need to be fixed ASAP!!!

I have been working on the FA on both PC and mobile. That means I have left my city to switch between the 2 and had no problem. I did over 300 map visits with no problem. For the AW I did my own and it worked fine. I'm thinking if it isn't working for you maybe a support ticket is your best bet.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Awe @Nonchalant Antipathy thank you for caring so much to put in so much effort. Hopefully in the process you may have learned a little about being positive about the positive improvements :p I stand by pointing out that we received a really nice improvement which I believe we should appreciate. I also stand by pointing out that our long wish list doesn't negate that. No need to respond with a bunch of babbling that is not relevant and will not change my opinion. I'm too busy working on the FA and loving the new quest system. FYI it is great compared to cycling through the quests over & over & over :D:cool::D:cool: