• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

DeletedUser20951

Looks like a huge improvement and I might actually give FAs a whirl again... I've only ever participated once with full throttle, then halfheartedly the next, and was left so traumatized by the extra clicking and declining and rushed mistaking that I decided to try to erase the awareness of their existence from my head, which I had somewhat succeeded at.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Fellowship Adventures now has a nice new Questing system!

Here is the EPL Guide to this F A together with our spreadsheet:

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/y43w4cmc

You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship!

In Beta, the prizes included Phoenix Artifacts for stages 2 and 3!!
I hope the Live version does the same - but it is not guaranteed; there is a disclaimer in the Beta Announcement saying that the Live version may not be exactly the same.

HJK84

Still needs work.

Why not allow, stacking?
Following with the example given; Invest 10 Kp to any kind of AW.
If you spend 100 Kp to any kind of AW, you get 10 Badges, instead of having to click countless time to add the Kp, then click on the 1 Badge gained.

This will speed things up a lot more ;)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Here's the answer that was given by the Community Manager "Marindor" on the beta forums when this was addressed with the devs: (since I don't play beta I can't get an actual 'quote'

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible. Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort. Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously. So you're collecting the things you need for a badge, then wait for the badge, and then collect your next badge (if you had a few running simultaneously). We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Here's the answer that was given by the Community Manager "Marindor" on the beta forums when this was addressed with the devs: (since I don't play beta I can't get an actual 'quote'

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible. Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort. Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously. So you're collecting the things you need for a badge, then wait for the badge, and then collect your next badge (if you had a few running simultaneously). We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions. :)

Good. Too many people want everything handed to them for no effort these days.

Socrates28

I do not play Beta so I am looking forward to the new system on Tuesday. I can't tell you how many badges I screwed up by mis-clicking in previous FA's. This should help everyone easily participate, in a lot of cases just by doing what we normally do, and in my book participation of members is of prime importance regardless of the prizes achieved or not.

DeletedUser3116

I like this idea, but I'm a little confused as to how the box works. is it supposed to eliminate losing out on a badge because you didn't have the correct picture up when you collected? do you click a box for a specific badge before you collect the goods? help

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I like this idea, but I'm a little confused as to how the box works. is it supposed to eliminate losing out on a badge because you didn't have the correct picture up when you collected? do you click a box for a specific badge before you collect the goods? help

Whenever you collect something, it automatically goes into to the correct quest box. When you have everything you need for one Item, the Quest Icon lights up to notify you; then you quickly claim that Item, and continue. If you have got everything that you need for an Adventure Item, and do not claim it but continue to harvest the components, they will be lost.

Risen Malchiah

Why not allow, stacking?
Following with the example given; Invest 10 Kp to any kind of AW.
If you spend 100 Kp to any kind of AW, you get 10 Badges, instead of having to click countless time to add the Kp, then click on the 1 Badge gained.
And if there's no stacking, then spending a 15, 20 or 30 kp instant is a waste when used for Wonder Society badges.

Here's the answer that was given by the Community Manager "Marindor" on the beta forums:

Without stacking, the end result is the same, just with more unnecessary clicks. We still have to plan what we're making and participate as a group. If I have 50 little workshops cranking out toolboxes, I still get 10 badges. So why is it necessary to make me stop after every set of 5 (hopefully without overcollecting by accident), open another window, claim the badge, close the window and then resume the next collection, repeated 10 times? The only drawback I can see with stacking is that it could make the goods portion of the spell badges inconsequential. For all other badges, stacking actually makes more sense.

With that said, this seems to be a vast improvement over the previous cycling experience. Still seems tedious, but much less so than before.

Another possible issue is now we'll also have to keep in mind how many of each thing we've already collected so we don't overcollect. I can tell that I'll be opening that window constantly to double-check how many things I still need before collecting from the workshops.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Am I understanding correctly? Are there really complaints about having to collect a badge before collecting more of the same? Before that meant complete collecting for a badge and then clicking through a 12 or 15 or whatever amount of other badges to get back to the same badge. I know I have certainly accidentally clicked on 1 too many collecting in the past and messed up not clicking through all the other ones to get back to what I was trying to collect. I think this is totally AWESOME by comparison. I'm really looking forward to this FA when I am one who hated it before. I don't expect the game to do everything for me or it wouldn't be worth doing at all IMO.