• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Iyapo1

The spire gives spell fragments, not vision vapor. You can only get those in the MA from crafting.
You feed spell fragments and CCs to the MA to get VV.

Spire junkies and boneyard lovers(moonstone library sets)are your go to team members for these badges.

hvariidh gwendrot

is there a topic about a feature anywhere in forum that isn't a whine fest ? if it says do 5 or 10 then count to 5 or 10 and stop .. if you have to do 2 loads to get a bracelet badge then do 2 loads .. each fellowship adventure stands alone and badges made and not used well they just don't get used and not stockpiled .. why not just turn on a bot and come back at the end of the week if you don't actually want to put in the time to play the game

DeletedUser21660

Bracelets. Previously counted 9 hour ST1 goods as well as regular T1. If you are in higher chapters, you most likely stored most of your old T1 factories in place of sentient factories. Puts higher level cities/FSs at greater disadvantage. Takes me 2 days with MMs to make 1 bracelet. Solution would be to also count sentient tier 1 goods.

BelovedJenevieve

Need some clarification on the following release note:
  • Fellowship Adventure - It is again possible to reduce the amount of Adventure Items invested into a waypoint one by one using the "-" button.
Does this mean there is a way to take back an item once it is already invested? If so, can only the Archmage do this? The only minus sign I was able to use was to reduce the amount of items before they are invested.

Thanks for assistance...

DeletedUser21660

is there a topic about a feature anywhere in forum that isn't a whine fest ? if it says do 5 or 10 then count to 5 or 10 and stop .. if you have to do 2 loads to get a bracelet badge then do 2 loads .. each fellowship adventure stands alone and badges made and not used well they just don't get used and not stockpiled .. why not just turn on a bot and come back at the end of the week if you don't actually want to put in the time to play the game
Perhaps people who have played the game for many years and liked the original structure enough to keep playing are becoming concerned that the game is turning into something less desirable?..... More pull on the wallet to obtain same level of satisfaction? Or maybe they just want a safe place to vent their opinions?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Bracelets. Previously counted 9 hour ST1 goods as well as regular T1. If you are in higher chapters, you most likely stored most of your old T1 factories in place of sentient factories. Puts higher level cities/FSs at greater disadvantage. Takes me 2 days with MMs to make 1 bracelet. Solution would be to also count sentient tier 1 goods.

I normally keep out one fully leveled tier 1 factory in my chapter 17 city. But I have three more in inventory, that I put out for every event for the goods quests. And now I will do the same for the FA. Right now, with MMs, that easily makes one bracelet every 6 hours. So simple.

DeletedUser21660

I normally keep out one fully leveled tier 1 factory in my chapter 17 city. But I have three more in inventory, that I put out for every event for the goods quests. And now I will do the same for the FA. Right now, with MMs, that easily makes one bracelet every 6 hours. So simple.
I am glad you have the space to put in all your full strength tier 1 factories.. Most people do not have that luxury, especially with settlement buildings at that level. Not simple.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
We came to the conclusion that crafting twice would change nothing on average, but might be a better option for esotheric production.
It at least removes the feeling some people have that it's a tombola now (a random thing as you cannot predict your recipes)

it's a bit frustrating when you get all crappy recipes and it barely combines into 1 esotheric, also you almost never aquire 10 vapor. so p[arts of it get lost.
It would remove what some feel the "injustice" in this part of the FA.

hvariidh gwendrot

i've played plenty and have fellowships doing great on most worlds ..so that remark wont apply to messages i post .. if people don't want to spend guess what they don't have to.. so that problem is solved .. instead of wanting inno to write code to play the game for you how about paying attention to what you are doing and if a mistake happens deal with it and move on

DeletedUser21660

i've played plenty and have fellowships doing great on most worlds ..so that remark wont apply to messages i post .. if people don't want to spend guess what they don't have to.. so that problem is solved .. instead of wanting inno to write code to play the game for you how about paying attention to what you are doing and if a mistake happens deal with it and move on
Sigh, so many inappropriate comments in just 2 posts. You wish to shut me up.... by criticize my way of playing?' *husband waving big No to you young man* I tire of whiners who complain about people placing useful and thoughtful comments and questions in a forum. A forum is designed to be exactly that. Not everyone plays as I do and not everyone plays as you do, nor should they. As a consumer and paying customer of the game, I am entitled to my and my Fellowships observations, complaints and opinions without snarky responses. Inno serves all of us by listening to the majority's input. And as I taught my kids, if you do not have something useful to say, say nothing.
Again, everyone in my Fellowships and worlds are not happy with the code changes Inno made to Bracelet requirements. The solution would be to also count ST1 goods, as they did before.

neeronie

How can they ruin something that is already to most tedious and annoying aspect of the game?
ah, a kindred soul, I actually loved the FA because of the teamwork involved but some of the changes are have a negative affect on my fellows especially in the lower level one where many of the cities are small. My city is one of the bigger ones and it still take at least 6 hours to make a bracelet with 6 fully upgraded tier 1. The need for combining catalyst and vision vapor is very hard on the small cities and is like watching paint dry, zzzzzzz. There is not much to do while waiting now that the shorter builds are gone.

neeronie

Sigh, so many inappropriate comments in just 2 posts. You wish to shut me up.... by criticize my way of playing?' *husband waving big No to you young man* I tire of whiners who complain about people placing useful and thoughtful comments and questions in a forum. A forum is designed to be exactly that. Not everyone plays as I do and not everyone plays as you do, nor should they. As a consumer and paying customer of the game, I am entitled to my and my Fellowships observations, complaints and opinions without snarky responses. Inno serves all of us by listening to the majority's input. And as I taught my kids, if you do not have something useful to say, say nothing.
Again, everyone in my Fellowships and worlds are not happy with the code changes Inno made to Bracelet requirements. The solution would be to also count ST1 goods, as they did before.
with you on so many level.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
we finished 3rd path last night. I didn't hear any complaints.

Seems to depend on the fellowships, those who are very active and strive for a high place on the ranking list seem to be bummed by this change.
There is less "action" they can't seem to keep the old pace going. they feel being contantly restrained by the things they can't freely control.

Those who are more casual seem to like it more, as they just want to reach the end and are happy it's easier now when playing "normally"
They do not care if they het 20th place or 120th place, as long as there team effort reaches the result they liked.

You can I seem to be more from the last group while the "haters" are more from the first group.

zodiphd

Add my vote to nix the brew badges! I also think the bracelet badges need to be rebalanced... I'd rather have the sets of tier 1 mfg on 9-hr productions than to spend a day constantly doing 3-hr productions with mfg enchantments and time boosters; the limited space for chapter level mfg has made this badge one of the most difficult to complete. It takes at least a week to get a later chapter building up to chapter level. (Notice they got rid of the description for required chapter level mfg/wrkshps and instead now require chapter level production amounts, regardless of whether you've completed the tech for it or not. ) Also why can't decaying boosted sentient goods productions be applied to FA badges or event tasks for those types of productions in later chapters?

The Arcane Residue badge is another stumbling block for newbie players who don't have a Magic Academy for crafting. Same for the Druid Staff & Ghost in a Bottle for players who can't yet access the Spire. This makes it difficult to motivate "newer" players to participate.

Why not make it so the smaller fellowships have something realistic to aim for? The ranking system of rewards is skewed. The amounts required for the most difficult badges is prohibitive for completing all 3 stages for smaller fellowships, so the FA's are still going to end up rewarding only the biggest (larger city with the most members) or real $ paying fellowships (is this the real hidden reason?).

Without a better balance and more realistic badge goals for smaller fellowships, I am hard-pressed to ask my fellowship to participate in any future FA's. After getting into the top 100 the last 2 FA's, I'm doubting we'll be able to complete stage 3 this time.

Inno, I do not understand, and do not like, the fact that you're making playing FA's and Events more difficult for smaller fellowships and newer players, with no transparency about the real reasons behind the changes, which I can only suspect has to do with you wanting players spending real $ on diamonds.

Edit @ end of this FA: I just skimmed through this thread again and I have to say... ALL the feedback here is the same as what was in the BETA forum feedback!! Think about that.

Update: my small f/s (6 active players) are stuck at that green 3rd stage waypoint requiring 35 bracelets and we are 10 shy with 3hrs to go... it would cost 233 diamonds per missing badge to just move on...it is very discouraging, as we have all but the residue badge on this path covered.. I had hopes, but without a full f/s with mostly active participants, there is now no way to complete all three stages. The fun in Fellowship Adventures has evaporated. IF this continues, I predict a lot of f/s quit playing the FA's and/or players leaving the game.

Last edited:

BadWon

I liked the new format. It allowed " those of us that do not chase rank" get over with it faster. FA's are way too much work for very poor rewards. One every 4 months would be fine. We did meet our goal of obtaining 2 more artifacts for whatever event building preceded this FA, by whoever wanted them as the artifacts for any of the last year's events could not be obtained w/o spending rw $$$. Do I see a pattern here....O_O... IMHO...