• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New fellowship...found- thank you all!

DeletedUser9247

Hello there!

I'm looking for an active, tournament participating fellowship. Currently enjoying Orcs with 73600 score and planks-scrolls-dust at 748%.

DeletedUser4881

We have an opening in Llanfair and would love to have you join us. We are a very active group that does weekly Tournaments and we ranked 9th in the Fellowship Adventure. Please contact WindySkies in game.

DeletedUser5747

Hello there!

I'm looking for an active, tournament participating fellowship. Currently enjoying Orcs with 73600 score and planks-scrolls-dust at 748%.
Our doors are always open, you could teach us a thing or two. We are all active, all nine of us. We just lost our two biggest players to Real Life stuff. Also I saw a recruit for DERP check em out.

DeletedUser4474

Hello there!

We would love to have you at Open Minds Fellowship. It sounds like what you are looking for. We are active, friendly, supportive and have a great trade program. Please come check us out. My name is William and I'm the Archmage of the FS. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser9247

I've honestly not expected so many answers in such a short time. Thank you all for your interest and invitations. Since I've made up my mind consider the tread closed.