1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Fellowship

Discussion in 'Fellowships seeking Members' started by King of the World, May 31, 2019.

1. King of the World

King of the World Member

1. We Are Cuile
    2. Just started a Fellowship and are already 15:cool: strong with experience player:rolleyes: who play almost on a daily Basis'
    3. We promote Growth fair Play, NO DRAMA, and friendly chat
    4. It does not matter your size right now We are looking for some player boosted in Steel , Scrools or Just play a lot:D
    5. So if you want too have fun have great chat along with help with Groth and information this is were you want to be
    6. :)So look us up and apply

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  2. emira

emira New Member

Boo! King, instead of starting one you should have joined the one I'm in that I'm trying to rebuild! We're down to 9 members. :(

King of the World likes this.
  3. King of the World

King of the World Member

LOL you know how I love too Build knew fresh Fellowships And bring in great People ONLY LOL:p

4. emira

emira New Member

Ha ha! And you totally should have joined me. I would have even let you be in charge!

5. King of the World

King of the World Member

Come Grow with Us;)

6. emira

emira New Member

Don't want to give up on this one yet. :)

7. King of the World

King of the World Member

We are Now Ranked 89th and Have 3 Spots left:D