• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Forum layout

• Thread starter DeletedUser2768
  • Start date

DeletedUser2870

The default font size is way too small.
The new layout seems ok, though it will take a bit of getting used to finding the icons.

My main question is WHY? There are so many unsolved issues with the game itself I really would prefer people from INNO to spend time on those instead of making changes to the forum for no apparent reason. Unless there was a technical reason the users aren't aware of this just seems change for the reason of changing things, not to actually improve anything.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There are so many unsolved issues with the game itself I really would prefer people from INNO to spend time on those instead of making changes to the forum for no apparent reason
At the risk of repeating myself, no Elvenar programmer time would be involved at all. This is an update to the commercial forum software they are using, XenForo, which is programmed by a British company.