• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Forum Section - Fellowships

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

DeletedUser12423

We currently have server sections, broad, and it's almost too broad. Too generic. Can we add an Additional Section per Server Section only for Fellowship Threads? The current chat only logs the most recent 100 messeges, and when you're in a good active guild, that can be as little as an hour... Many Fellowships are also having to depend on private servers or other sites for their guild threads. I don't think that's right. Any guild with 2 or more members should be allowed their own Fellowship Thread. Archmages and Mages can be given keys to self-moderate their FS Thread, so our current moderators won't feel over-burdoned.

I'm also thinking about this because earlier today I posted a thread recruiting on Sinya Arda, and someone logged onto an alt and spammed their Sinya Arda recruitment twice to kick mine off the fresh five that's on the right of the forum...to make it worse...one of our beloved moderators misunderstood what happened and took the offenders side.

Why not provide a Fellowship Section for those of us who would use one daily? I'm sure it would be popular! That, or add chat tabs allowing us to go back 200, 300, 400, or 500 messeges? A third option would be to keep the existing Server Sections, but remove the "Looking For" and replace those with Fellowship Threads. Players could also see what a guild offers before joining, too.

-Ironman Rob

This would not only increase the activity of Elvenar but keep our players more interested and less lost when trying to read what they missed while they were at work. This would also be the end of people flushing out fresh recruitment by logging into an alt and spamming over the other guild recruiting.

Last edited:

HJK84

Yes.
This would help out in many different ways.
Due to the amount of people that might start coming here, to their FS forum to chat, it could be a private thread, invite only. Where staff wouldn't need to view the content, so they won't need to moderate it. Although, I can think of instances off the top of my head, where severe action would need to take place, due to some zealot of a person coming to ruin a FS forum, for X reason.

As is, the current way to track FS key facts like; each players highest culture buildings, boosted goods, etc. is via in game FS messages, which is fine I guess but tedious to say the least.

I'm all for a forum dedicated to us the player of each FS' to communicate a tad easier.
I don't think it's hard to implement, depends on the servers. I've seen sites go down due to traction in such places, but I'm no techy!!!

Good idea :)

DeletedUser12423

Due to the amount of people that might start coming here, to their FS forum to chat, it could be a private thread, invite only.
Actually, that is perfect. A perfect way to handle the new FS threads, should Inno like this idea. Moderators could of course view them, too, but yes, the archmage or mage does invites for private FS threads. I like it. No, I love it!