• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Level

fitress

I just finished Level 15 - It's been so long since I moved from one level to another, that I can't remember the procedure. (I did remember to open the chest and collect the diamonds). Do I just clear everything out? I also need to know the name of, and/or where to find the "Guide" to the new level. Thanks for any help...........

Lady Dastardly

Congrats on finishing 15!
If you haven't done it already, there is a quest worth 200 diamonds for selling your Council Hall (or any portal if you already ditched the Hall). All the other settlement buildings can go.
You can find links to a bunch of sources for chapter specific info here on the forum in the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge Guest Races section. The links for Ch. 16 are here.

fitress

Congrats on finishing 15!
If you haven't done it already, there is a quest worth 200 diamonds for selling your Council Hall (or any portal if you already ditched the Hall). All the other settlement buildings can go.
You can find links to a bunch of sources for chapter specific info here on the forum in the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge Guest Races section. The links for Ch. 16 are here.
Thanks for the info. Found some good stuff in MinMax. What I am looking for is the "Preview", under Guest Race Guides. I don't see anything past "Elvenar". There is a window, that just says Future Guest Race. I am especially interested in the Tech Tree suggestions on the build order and the Layout. I found pieces and parts of the info in the other sources, but I guess I just need my hand held, and the Preview sets everything out so even a little ole' lady can follow along. EDIT The Layout also sets out very clearly what has to be attached to what......

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@fitress
I also miss the ElvenGems Guest Race Guides for chapters that were released after that site's owner left the game. I'm grateful to them for keeping it accessible and to @Lelanya for updating what she can over there (and also adding her stuff here to Scrolls of Knowledge; between FA's and events I don't know how she does it!). But, there are no more chapter guides in ElvenGems beyond what is there now. I use Google translate and look at the layouts on the Italian site; they're helpful. I also search the discussion forums here for the thread for the chapter I'm entering. Sometimes I'll find layout ideas from other posters there as well. Pictures if I'm lucky, but the discussions can also be helpful. It's just a lot more work now to find everything I need.
This little ole' lady would really appreciate some hand holding again, too!

fitress

@fitress
I also miss the ElvenGems Guest Race Guides for chapters that were released after that site's owner left the game. I'm grateful to them for keeping it accessible and to @Lelanya for updating what she can over there (and also adding her stuff here to Scrolls of Knowledge; between FA's and events I don't know how she does it!). But, there are no more chapter guides in ElvenGems beyond what is there now. I use Google translate and look at the layouts on the Italian site; they're helpful. I also search the discussion forums here for the thread for the chapter I'm entering. Sometimes I'll find layout ideas from other posters there as well. Pictures if I'm lucky, but the discussions can also be helpful. It's just a lot more work now to find everything I need.

fitress

@fitress
Thank you so much! At least I can stop looking for something that no longer exists. I'll just poke around some more in the other sources and see what trouble I can get myself in to.