• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Library rewards?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
In a game without any concrete objectives, it’s hard to lay any hard rules on anything or playing styles. For example, I have a fellow in my group that completes the entire Spire and puts in 3500pts avg in tourney with a chap 3 city that has 0 factories. All her goods come from pilgrim's manor set, red panda, and panda. All her tools come from genies/supply windfalls. Her self-defined game objective is to get the most done with the smallest city possible. Instead of using tech and province plots, she even bought premium plots to minimize costs of catering. Her contributions back to the FS in terms of tourney and Spire points is more than most players can say. It’s obviously an experimental city but it is no more right or wrong than people that chose to stop at Chap 16 or 5. Some people play 9 cities and decide to do something different in the 10th one to keep it interesting. Time management sorcerers. For me, as a dust boosted city, if my streets are not lined with a plethora of Level 19 Dust factories, I have failed and in my mind, playing this game wrong. I am sure most Dust boosted players do not align with my game objectives.

tesstee

has anyone had the good from your Endless Scroll from library set change what good it was giving with this set change? It now gives me crystal instead of Scrolls.

Well Im in chapter 12 and my moonstone gate and mana plants are giving me mana and my gum trees, gems. I don't need the spell frags I have over 100k already. And I craft almost non-stop. I will leave it up for now for the CC. I don't like it. Its a tough market in Harandar for certain goods, scrolls and dust. Ive even tried opening up a trade union with a few other cities to ensure big trades so I can provide for my FS. We are all begging for scrolls and dust! We lost our scrolls and dust producers to higher ranked teams and most of the cities on my team are somewhere around chapters 5-9. I'm in 12, and the largest silk producer on the team. If anybody wants to join a super competitive and supportive team Tuatha DeDenann has openings!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
has anyone had the good from your Endless Scroll from library set change what good it was giving with this set change? It now gives me crystal instead of Scrolls.
There has been 2 rounds of changes to Moonstone set. First round changed the T2 goods. Second round was completed recently and changes the upper tier goods like Platinum and Silly Soap.

I don't need the spell frags I have over 100k already.
I'm at over 500k, but they added new spell frag chomping recipes for 8CCs or 40VV at 5k spell frags apiece (T2 Moonstone changes are in this link too). They are both delicious!

@crackie ,
What world ??? , sounds like an impressive city.
My other city is on the EN servers so different market. Behold, the little engine that could! Getting it done in 9 plots.
little engine that could.jpg

Myne

Oh Wise One
Well Im in chapter 12 and my moonstone gate and mana plants are giving me mana and my gum trees, gems. I don't need the spell frags I have over 100k already. And I craft almost non-stop. I will leave it up for now for the CC. I don't like it. Its a tough market in Harandar for certain goods, scrolls and dust. Ive even tried opening up a trade union with a few other cities to ensure big trades so I can provide for my FS. We are all begging for scrolls and dust! We lost our scrolls and dust producers to higher ranked teams and most of the cities on my team are somewhere around chapters 5-9. I'm in 12, and the largest silk producer on the team. If anybody wants to join a super competitive and supportive team Tuatha DeDenann has openings!

I feel ya with the scrolls. We, too, are desperate most of the time.

tesstee

wait till you get to higher chapter and raise your set to that chapter, as soon as you get it to chapter you start needing sentient goods, moonstone gate and gum tree production will change.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Event/Evolving/Crafted bldgs start giving mana when they are either won as, or upgraded to, Ch9 Woodelves. Some of those bldgs will change to giving seeds when they are upgraded to Ch11 Halflings. Those same bldgs won/crafted once you are in* Halflings will give seeds.
*The game defines being 'in' a Chapter as having activated the first research tech (Adv Scouts for both chapters mentioned above) in that Chapter.