• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Magical Guest Race Spells

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would like to see special spells that you can purchase with diamonds (in addition to portal profits). These spells would work on guest race buildings, such as the granite and copper buildings in Dwarves. That way, if you didn't have enough space for a lot of these mines, you could "supercharge" the ones you have by being able to make the buildings produce faster for a limited amount of time. Kind of like the magical manufacturing spells, but for guest race buildings.

It would be one more thing to be able to buy for diamonds, so I doubt that Inno would mind. Whatcha think? Is there a downside I haven't seen?

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think they are hoping players such as yourself will invest money in the game and purchase diamonds in order to buy premium expansions, thus, eliminating your issues.
You may be right. But Inno would be wise to nickel and dime people in this economy, when someone feels less pain spending five bucks rather than fifty.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
There was the introduction of Profit Portal and at your level, there are plenty expansions available through research and completing provinces you have opened through scouting. At your level, I completed the chapter in a little under a month.

The concept of your suggestion does not bring any value to the game but the method of purchase will bring revenue to InnoGames and for that, I am willing to help you make your suggestion better presentable. Add a con and pros suggestions and tag me when you are done to review. Though, I will strongly suggest rethinking your playing style and discuss this further. Perhaps others will have suggestions for you to better address this idea that only seems to bring value to you as an individual.

maybe they could make portal profits purchase-able. Can you tell I'm sick of waiting for granite and copper? :p

Xelenia