• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New member looking for fellowship

StrongJean

New player but, getting ahead pretty fast is looking for a fellowship that takes new player like me that want to help each other grow and move forward. I have been playing for 15 days however quite busy, visiting every day. Have no resources since I used them for building and upgrading but, beginning to just collect now. Is there such a fellowship?

StrongJean

Ok, looks like nobody is interested in joining a newbie FS, that's a ok I was offered to join an FS that looks pretty good to me. So therefore, I will be disbanding my feeble attempt to go with my own FS.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Sorry no one from that world responded to you. The best way to find a fellowship on your world is, when you are in the game, click on your score. You'll see a tab that says "fellowships." Search for a fellowship there. Read their intro messages and find 5-10 that give you good vibes.

Once you have that list, go to elvenstats.com and check each one out. Do they need the items that you are boosted in? Or do they have too many of your items? Are there black triangles next to the names of players? That shows players are not active; you probably won't be happy there. Scroll down and see their scores for the week. Do they seem like an active team based on their tourney scores, etc?

Once you find one that needs your boosted items and seems active, then apply for membership and send a note to the archmage. I'm sure they'd love to have you there! Best of luck!