• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Member Question

• Thread starter DeletedUser20539
  • Start date

DeletedUser20539

:D Hey everybody!
I'm a new Elvenar member and a new Forum member. I have reached a standstill and need helpful suggestions as far as earning "Fast Cash"! I cannot fight any more battles and need cash in order to build more buildings!!! I'm frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx,
SeaWolf

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome! Limited time right now to respond. Go to 'Questions and Help' section of the forum and the stickied thread 'Mykan's Guide'. Way more info than you can take in right now, but the intro should help a bunch. Google: Elvenar Gems of Knowledge, a player run site with again more info than you need right now, but good guides to get started as well.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Early on the fastest ways to generate cash is to do quests and visit neighbours everyday, hope your neighbours return the favour and help your main hall. Keeping your main hall level upgraded helps you generate more money from visits. If you are not in a fellowship then join one as that gets you another 25 people to visit, plus loads of other benefits.

With the quests there are 2 types - Mainline (story) and repeatable. The main quests generally can't be declined while the repeatable ones rotate in a fixed loop. Use gems of knowledge website for a list of the repeatable quests for your chapter and race. You can then decline the quests that don't work for you and do the ones that are easy and generate you coins and supplies.

With your battles it is sadly the most frustrating part of the game. The battles are at their hardest at the start and just get easier, so keep the faith that it will get better. There are whole threads about this specific matter.