1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello New Member

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by Eleezabella, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Eleezabella

Eleezabella Member

Hi everyone! Eleezabella Crystoli here. I'm very new to the game and still figuring things out. I used to play WoW and some of the older PC games years ago but I'm pretty rusty and slow going these days. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

HJK84, Jegenchant, Fairy Dust and 2 others like this.
  2. antiochchild

antiochchild New Member

Hello.
    Pretty new here myself, lots of friendly folk here who have been a great help, i hope that you enjoy the game.

3. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

Fairy Dust, HJK84 and antiochchild like this.
  4. GroomerWoman

GroomerWoman Member

Merry Meet to both newbies! This is a great place for information and support!

Fairy Dust, HJK84 and antiochchild like this.
  5. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

As I saw, all you need to do is ask in forums.
    Or you before asking you can use the Top Right Search function. By adding key words to w/e question or info you're iso.

Good luck! :)

6. Jegenchant

Jegenchant Active Member

Hi. I found Gems of Knowledge ( gamersgemsofknowledge.com ) and Wiki a big help. And also the questions and answers forum as well. I'm on Chap 6 and I still have lots to learn which is one of the reasons I like Elvenar so much. Have fun!

Jegenchant

7. shionnach

shionnach Member

Welcome to Elvenar! Hope you both enjoy the game, it is the best!

antiochchild likes this.