• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New member

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19899

Hi everyone!

I’m new to the forum and have been playing the game since July. The fellowship I’m in has been really helpful to learn from. Love the game just wish I could figure the best way to maximize my space.

I got my name from two favorite things- favorite movie- Lord of the Rings and Orlando Bloom who is one of my favorite elf’s in the movie.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome Orlando Ring!
There's a player run site that gives good information on space optimization (as well as just about anything else Elvenar, lol!). They are in the process of moving to a new site, so if you notice that when you click certain links, the address bar changes, it's because that information has made it over to the new site: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/
Hover over 'Basic Strategy' and you'll see the space optimization link. Then poke around; there's loads of stuff there.
Here in the forums in the Questions and Help sub-forum there is a sticky for Mykan's Guide to Elvenar. Here's a link to his section on City Design by Era:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-town-design-by-era.4546/
Also, you're going to want to get familiar with:
www.elvenstats.com
www.elvenarchitect.com
From ElvenStats, you can export your city to the City Planner in ElvenArchitect where you can play around with moving/building stuff in your city. You will have to actually make the moves in your city as there's no 'importing' your new design back to the game. You can use City Planner directly from the ElvenArchitect site, but you'll have to build the city yourself from scratch. City Planner is especially handy when you're planning ahead for the next size/orientation change for building upgrades or when you're determining the space needs for the next guest race (those start at Chapter 6 Dwarves).
Once you've got your city on Architect you can save a link you can share here on the forum. I'd probably start that thread in the Questions and Help sub-forum and ask for input on maximizing your design. There's a few posters here on the forums who like to fool around with those things if they have the time, so pretty sure you'll get some input.
Happy Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.