• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I am trying to become active in the forum...but even though i see my name in the top right corner of the forum i continue to get this messagse... I have joined the game the other day..but its like it doesnt accept it...any ideas ??

Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

It finally went away....sorry for the bother :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Hi Norn,

Sometimes it can take a few minutes for it to go away. When I tested with Facebook I had the same thing happen to me. I'm glad that it went away and that you have joined the forums. Enjoy world 1 and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please remember nothing you ask or say on the forum is a bother. That's what we are here for.

Regards,
Coolnite7

DeletedUser14

Yes, Norn, remember:
Whatever happens on Elvenar Forum, stays on Elvenar Forum.

DeletedUser246

I am trying to become active in the forum...but even though i see my name in the top right corner of the forum i continue to get this messagse... I have joined the game the other day..but its like it doesnt accept it...any ideas ??

Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

It finally went away....sorry for the bother :rolleyes:

I am glad it went away !

Have a great day !