• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player (dumb?) question

DeletedUser

Hi. I've only been playing for awhile and this forum has already answered a lot of my questions but....
I've been making all this stuff in my workshops. I can't find anywhere that it gives me an inventory listing of the stuff I've been making (groceries, tools, etc) nor can I figure out what to do with it or what it's good for! Help!!!!

DeletedUser594

There really isn't any stuff being made beside the supply. It's just a different title for the timed production runs. Quests will ask that you run beverages 10x. That just tells you to run the 5 minute option (AKA beverages) 10x, but there are no beverages being produced, you will just get the amount of supply listed.
You will find the same in your manufactories as well. They're meaningless titles, but to check on the supply gained you can look to the top right portion of the header bar, just to the left of the blue diamond is where your supply will show, the icon is a hammer.

DeletedUser3111

the names are cosmetic. You dont actually make the things, Supplies are just supplies. You never make beverages for example, you just get a number of hammers equal to 5 minutes of time on the workshop.

They show up on the title bar next to the hammer icon. You use them for all kinds of things, I'm sure you have seen them in the costs of things.

Later when you start making goods (planks, steel, and marble) the same rule applies, the specific clicked items dont matter, just the number of final goods. You can see this by hovering over the small box to the left of the coins display on the title bar.

DeletedUser

Thanks. One more question... One of my tasks is to complete 17 "contest" quests. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me what "contest quests" are! I now have 5 of them so I'm doing something right, but that is quite by accident. Is there a definition or list of contest quests somewhere?

DeletedUser594

There's 2 women left of screen. The one with the white hair asks you to complete 17 quests.
The one with the brown hair tells what those quests are
13yqz3q.jpg

DeletedUser3111

For the records, if you are playing human, its just the white haired lady twice for both :)
You will also note, if you click on the quests, the title bar for both is labeled 'The Contest'.

DeletedUser

Actually, both of my ladies have the white hair even though I'm playing an elf, but the explanation makes perfect sense. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser627

It really is a silly way for them to reference the productions - and definitely confusing... so don't feel bad.

DeletedUser3330

I'm just starting off and I built a Magic Academy. I have nine spells of the Power of Provision and four spells of the Ensorcelled Endowment. What do I do with this spells? How do I use them?

DeletedUser3481

Ok guys, I need some help. I'm stumped. I keep hearing it mentioned that you can "sell" certain things that you don't want anymore, but how do you do it? Residences and workshops for example.