• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

DeletedUser23053

You might also consider spending some time on efficiency. putting big buildings on the outside, and putting roads by the shortest side of a building can save you a lot of space to use for other things.
Here is your city in Elven Architect, as it was when I looked at it
Here is how I would rearrange it, which has room right now to raise all of your houses to level 5.
You might also consider spending some time on efficiency. putting big buildings on the outside, and putting roads by the shortest side of a building can save you a lot of space to use for other things.
Here is your city in Elven Architect, as it was when I looked at it
Here is how I would rearrange it, which has room right now to raise all of your houses to level 5.
wow that really helps thank you for the tips :)

DeletedUser23053

now to get that planer somehow to the kindle lol but that is a really nice tool to use :) makes planing much easier :)

DeletedUser23053

oh my I never thoiught I had so much space in my city thank you saved that plan on the computer :) Was work but the city looks much better that way :)
How does the elven architect connect with the game ? How do I type in my city ?
And sorry for so many question at one time but promise u is the last one you really helped a lot here :)
Thank you kindly hircina :)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I have a question here can I play the Game without fighting? I am in chapter 2 right now
You're likely in a state that people often call "over-scouted."

While it is possible they are "over-scouted" it is irrelevant as they are chapter 2, the issue is it is one of the hardest chapters to fight in.

Chapters 2-4 are the hardest to fight in, the good news is that this starts to get easier from around chapter 5 depending on some choices that you make. I would suggest learning at least the basics of combat and keeping some military as it will make certain event and story line quests easier and combat in tournaments will really help your town as you progress due to the rewards you can earn. You can cater tournaments exclusively but the costs are ever increasing in this regard.

DeletedUser23053

yup works fine :) thank you so much for you help :) and won the first fight after reading some guides. So thank you very much for all your help here
Hircina

Last edited by a moderator:

Tauriel Dragonwood

@Hircina That was a well-thought out guide you posted. Thank you.
Inno should reward you with some expansions for helping us.
I'm off to find some info on how to make food to feed a Phoenix.

Gath Of Baal

I'm New to this game, I have been wanting to play since I saw it on FB. Now that Amazon has it I can play but I have no idea what I'm doing. Is there anyway I can get a tutorial or in game help?

This is another good guide to read and is more current then the one we are on now
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-to-elvenar.3966/

Have you started to play the game already or are you waiting to learn a little about it before you start? If you are waiting , then the game does come with a tutorial when you first start a city, that goes through the basics of the game...

As for in game help, your best bet would be to join a fellowship.. Fellowships can have up to 25 members and have chat boxes where you can talk to and ask questions to the other members of the group.

This forum is full of helpful players and they will always do their best to answer any questions you have.. Also a lot of the questions you may have might have already been asked by other new players and a quick search in the search bar located at the top right of the forum may get you the quickest answer..

Welcome to Elvenar and happy gaming through out your journy

Vergazi

@Robin84335 you can also join the unofficial forum discord at https://discord.gg/Se7TZ55 . There are usually some players on there that might be ably to help with questions you might have. The Wiki in-game is also full of lots of useful information. YouTube has quite a few helpful tutorials and guides for Elvenar.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
One caveat to be aware of is that the kindle version (which will be the android app) is still being brought up to basic function. You will be unable to see or send PMs with others, and will be missing other functionality. If you are able to access the game through a browser at least once every day or two, the game will be much more vibrant than solely on your tablet.

The app will likely not be fully caught up with the browser for at least a few more months

DeletedUser23315

Thank you so much for both your guide and the link to Mykan's!

The most helpful tip so far has definitely been cycling through the quests and learning how to work with them. I now make sure to only leave one encounter left undone in each province, use the 'complete 3' quest to go through the others, then come back to the 'complete a province' quest before hitting the last one. I'm timing everything a lot better now with quests.

I don't like battling story wise and I'm not doing so well with it right now. Sometimes I fight just because I'm low on goods.

I've got a marble boost, but so far I'm coming across far more provinces that need steel or planks.
That’s a google link and it has been so long since I logged into google that I have forgotten my log in. Google is a pain to recover

DeletedUser23674

Thank you for these guides. I am new and am getting the hang of it but am currently stuck and don't know how to move forward. So far, I haven't found an answer to what I'm stuck on. I don't really want to bug other players with dumb questions. I will go through these and very much appreciate the help!

Dopeykr

Thank you for these guides. I am new and am getting the hang of it but am currently stuck and don't know how to move forward. So far, I haven't found an answer to what I'm stuck on. I don't really want to bug other players with dumb questions. I will go through these and very much appreciate the help!
The only thing dumb about a question is when it remains unasked.

DeletedUser23677

OK, I'm a fairly newbie of less than 3 months I think. My question is I have players help me, but when I visit them I can't help them. What gives?