• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

LoriMaxine

The guide was written prior to the mobile version, some screens are a little different in the mobile. But there are a couple ways to find your boosts
  1. World map - look at provinces above and bottom left and bottom right of your town ( is other patterns as well)
  2. look at relics in main hall and if researched they will be highlighted
  3. Look at your research tab and find the production boost tech and it will say which boost it is.
  4. The guide was written prior to the mobile version, some screens are a little different in the mobile. But there are a couple ways to find your boosts
    1. World map - look at provinces above and bottom left and bottom right of your town ( is other patterns as well)
    3. Look at your research tab and find the production boost tech and it will say which boost it is.
    [*]
    The guide was written prior to the mobile version, some screens are a little different in the mobile. But there are a couple ways to find your boosts
    [*]
    Oh wow, you got back to me fast! I didn’t even see it. Thank you.

Tauriel Dragonwood

And whatever the thieving Wholesaler won't sell you are your boosted goods.

Tauriel Dragonwood

I can’t figure out what my boosted goods are. At the bottom of my World Map, the only icons are on the left: Go Back and right now Tournaments. Never mind. I think they are on the top left? A plank octagon symbol, a marble one, and after I do the research a magic dust? I think they are called relics? Ha! I figured it out, they are in the Main Hall. Ya-a-ay! Now I need to know which building to upgrade to increase my battle squad (the barracks, the armory, the training ground, or the Cerberus training ground? Okay, thanks!
Research Squad Size upgrade, allows you to fight with bigger armies. Also, upgrading your Armory increases the training squad size in your Barracks.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
How do you scout a province that is 3 province away>? That is the quest I have.
the provinces are arranged in rings moving out from your city at the centre. It's asking you to scout any of the provinces in the third ring. So a province that has two already green between you and it.

Alpha Lyrae

This is always hard for me to visualize, so from the Elvenar Wiki:

650px-Provincias.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
How do you scout a province that is 3 province away>? That is the quest I have.
Also, on the PC when you are on the map screen there is an icon near the bottom of the screen that says "show provinces overview". Click on that and it will pull up a menu which tells you how many spaces each province is from your city. I do not believe this feature is on mobile.

Deleted User - 848939937

I'd like to upgrade my magical residences and it showing I require a blueprint but I've not seen those. How/where do I obtain those?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'd like to upgrade my magical residences and it showing I require a blueprint but I've not seen those. How/where do I obtain those?
Blueprints are tough to obtain. You get one in the tenth chest, if your FS finishes all ten chests in the tournament. Otherwise you will need diamonds to upgrade it.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I require a blueprint but I've not seen those. How/where do I obtain those?
There is only one place to get blueprints: One is available each week in the 10th Fellowship chest that can be completed in the tournaments. Without a blueprint, the only way to upgrade magic residences/workshops is to spend diamonds.
What Ashrem said.