• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It doesnt state it in Wiki so do you find out by chance when you up grade then?
It does have that info on the wiki, just mouse over the roman numerals
30cm8og.jpg

DeletedUser7778

I had a new members special on diamonds pop up on my screen that gave me a free builder with the purchase of 1100 diamonds, so I bought them and it added the diamonds to my account but not the builder. What do I do?

DeletedUser3707

Sadly @Bobbykitty seems to have made not coming here her new years resolution--she hasn't been seen in 2017:(

SoggyShorts, I have left many messages for BobbyKitty this year and I'm afraid you are correct. She and I had been leaving messages for each other since I first asked her a question. I have been worried about her in her absence this year. I just wanted to let everyone know that I agree. We had become friends. We joked about being Forum Friends. lol I wish her all the best.

SoggyShorts

Has anyone looked on Arendyll to see if she's still playing? Maybe real life got in the way.
She was mostly a Beta player, and her city there has not been tended. Also I can't imagine her playing and not even viewing the forums (there's a "last seen on" feature on the forums)

DeletedUser188

@Bobbykitty always played both her accounts on beta and US server she was never mostly on one or the other
According to her city name on Aryndyl she was in a car accident :(
It must have been pretty bad to keep such a devoted player from playing or even checking in

DeletedUser3707

@Bobbykitty always played both her accounts on beta and US server she was never mostly on one or the other
According to her city name on Aryndyl she was in a car accident :(
It must have been pretty bad to keep such a devoted player from playing or even checking in

Holy crap, I had no idea:( hope she gets better

I will go to her city in Arendyll and leave her a message there. This is one Lady that is missing her very much. Best wishes and Prayers go out to her.

Thank you Andrew420, and your comment SoggyShorts. I know it's much appreciated.

DeletedUser8405

Hi All, if I create my own fellowship is it possible for me to join another fellowship?

InvincibleRailroad

When I first started playing Elvenar I was so confused and I wished there was a new player guide someplace. So far, I have yet to see one posted anywhere. I decided to go back to the beginning, start a new world and follow along with the quests and explain everything in detail. It has taken me a long time to write this much and I know I need to add more. But, this is a beginning. It was too long to make one post, so I had to break it up. Since I will be adding to this, I created a few posts to add on later.

I know this could use a lot of editing, so please, post any edits you think are needed. This is a rough draft and I decided just to post it now or I won't ever finish it. I would like to create a quick start guide too that is a lot shorter. Hopefully, for anyone new you can just do a search on this page for any term that you more information about. :)

This is meant to be a guide to tell you how this game works. It would be great if others will add posts about some of the best strategies to use.

If you are new, please ask any questions you have. Maybe I can put together a FAQ section too.

I am steadily working my way through level 5. Are there any preparations I should make prior to getting to level 6 (Dwarfs)?

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Do I keep what I already have,orshould I sell some off?
Hang on to what you have, might as well get all the use out of it that you can.
Just try not to add too many more new buildings.
In case you do end up needing to tear a few buildings down, it's best to upgrade one or two buildings to max at a time rather than upgrade all buildings evenly.
It might be a good idea to input your build into
www.elvenarchitect.com
and plan your design for chapter 6 in advance. Aim for at least 12 granite and 6 copper mines, and up to double that if you can.

If you want you can share a link to your design and we can help tweak it.

Last edited: