• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

DeletedUser10008

Hi Wegmus, the easiest way to find out your boosts is go to your Main Hall, select relics tab, and your boosts will be the highlighted ones. It will also show you what percentage boost you have on each.

pinhat53

i have a problem twice i tried to upgrade my main hall ad it was in the process of upgrading but because i logged off before it finished when i logged back in it was as though i didn't even upgraded at all and the coins that i used to upgrade are gone! and yes i got the research for upgrading my main hall. can anyone help me?

DeletedUser10008

Hi pinhat53, that is a new one to me. I suggest to open a support ticket, seems there may be a glitch. To open the support ticket, go to the gear in the bottom right corner of your game page. Once there select the "?" and it will take you directly to support help, there you can open a ticket. They usually reply to you within a few hours.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
what is and where cam I find my boost?

Have a look in your main hall, there is a tab called relics which will help you identify your boosts. There are other ways but this is one of the easiest.

A boosted good is one where you get a bonus on production and can produce more goods for free based on that bonus. The bonus goes up to 700% (more with wonders).

pinhat53

Hi pinhat53, that is a new one to me. I suggest to open a support ticket, seems there may be a glitch. To open the support ticket, go to the gear in the bottom right corner of your game page. Once there select the "?" and it will take you directly to support help, there you can open a ticket. They usually reply to you within a few hours.

i may have jump the gun you see when it started to upgrade it was big but when i logged back in my main hall was small again, i thought that it would be that big. it says that my main hall is level 5 and i need 102 k in coins to upgrade. sorry for the inconvenience like i said before i am still new to this game. others have big main hall while mine is still small.

DeletedUser10008

No problem at all...ask away on anything! Learned a lot on my own, so very glad to share!

DeletedUser10008

The battles are difficult and that is normal. What helps us to have the chance to win it our troop selection. Some of our troops are better against that enemy. When in the battle screen, hover on the enemy to see what it is and which of our troops it is best against. Then hover on our troops and choose the ones that they are not good at, but are good against theirs. Auto battle will lose more troops than manual battle, but it is quicker.

Our troops will get better as we progress in the research. There are squad size upgrades we will get that gives us more troops, and the beginning of each chapter has Advanced Scouts, which lowers the enemys size.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
when you get an expansion is it better to expand first from the side of the main hall making the city look more like a square or away from the main hall making the city look like a rectangle?
IMO it is best to square your city whenever possible. Sometimes it may seem like a rectangle is perfect for your planned layout, but buildings will all change size and shape as you progress, so square will give you the most flexibility.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
one of the task is to win a tactical battle and so far every time i try i lose.

The battles at the start of the game are some of the hardest, they do get much easier. Have a look at some guides on combat to help you fight. If you are in an early chapter the first thing to learn is when to fight and when not to. Regardless of how good your troop selection is there are some fights your not meant to win. Sadly some of these occur in the first couple chapters.

Once you learn when to fight the next is to learn which units to pick. The in-game information is pretty good or look to player guides. Tournaments are also an excellent place to practice as the difficulty is fixed and the first round you have the advantage, the second round is equal and it gets harder from there. This way you can slowly improve your technique and see how hard a fight your able to handle, plus you get lots of rewards as does your fellowship.

DeletedUser16029

New to game and gaming (about 2-3 weeks in - time flies). Where do the "units" go when they are trained? I have any armory and a barracks but can't find where I can see how many units I have trained. When I create planks or marble, etc., there is an icon at top of page that I can move the cursor to and see what I've accomplished. But nothing for trained units. What am I missing?

DeletedUser16029

I guess I'm duh. Because I don't know what I'm seeing when I bring the tab up. I do not clearly see that I have X amount of these warriors and Y amount of another. The tab shows pictures of the 2 types I've been training, but the number under them is far too small a number compared to what I've been training.

SoggyShorts

I guess I'm duh. Because I don't know what I'm seeing when I bring the tab up. I do not clearly see that I have X amount of these warriors and Y amount of another. The tab shows pictures of the 2 types I've been training, but the number under them is far too small a number compared to what I've been training.
delete.png

The number you are seeing under each picture is the number of squads (sometimes called stacks) that you can bring into battle.
You can see your squad size in the top right.
You can bring 5 squads to a fight.
For example,
I have 112 squads of archers (195,888 actual archers)
Each squad has 1,749 archers in it
So in a battle I can bring 5 squads of archers, and each squad will have 1749 in it.
If they all die, I will be left with 107 squads of archers (112-5=107)

DeletedUser16029

Thanks for the clarification. Can I train an unlimited amount of warriors? Or is the amount limited by something?

SoggyShorts

Thanks for the clarification. Can I train an unlimited amount of warriors? Or is the amount limited by something?
No limit :)
You can even train a bunch of troops and save them for later, then when you get an upgrade to that unit type, all the ones you have already trained get upgraded too.

DeletedUser16029

Another question to any and all. Does it matter what supplies you create from your workshops? I know you have a choice of what you can make, but is that important? Or is it important to just build up supplies?

Arayla

The bottom line is that supplies are supplies and you want to make as many as you need. You will produce more supplies in 24 hours by choosing the shorter times, so many players follow a 9-hr, 3-hr, 9-hr pattern where they set a 9-hr run before leaving for work, then set a 3-hr during the evening, then set a 9-hr before bed.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The types of productions are just names for those production time lengths (5 min, 15min, 1hr, etc). Supplies are supplies as far as your inventory goes. The shorter production times make more supplies/minute than the longer ones, but you need to decide what works best for your collection times. Doesn't help to do the 1hr production if you can only log in and collect about every 3 hrs.