• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player looking for a fellowship

DeletedUser8079

Hey, I'm new to the game and looking for a good fellowship to join. Looking for people who are active often and can give me some advice on easy ways to build up my city quickly.

DeletedUser5202

If you are interested in being active at least 3-4 days a week, visiting fellow members, fair trades and building only your boosted goods [for growth and trade purposes] then we'd like to have you. I recently inherited archmage and am looking to shape our FS up with active players. So please, as a new player only consider if you are going to remain in the game and be active.
We are "Forces of Elvenar" in Khelonarr if you wish to check us out.

DeletedUser5747

Hey, I'm new to the game and looking for a good fellowship to join. Looking for people who are active often and can give me some advice on easy ways to build up my city quickly.
sent you a little info and invite if you would like to check out our Guild Overview, could be a great fit. Have fun!! Game on!

DeletedUser5202

MiniMan was expelled due to not meeting the required 3x week visits. Maybe he can find a more suitable fellowship. Best of luck to you MiniMan.

DeletedUser9853

come join our fellowship whips and chains