• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Looking for Active, Casual FS

BlueJaysFeather

I’m pretty new to Elvenar (just finishing up chapter 1), but I’ve played similar games and I’m looking for an active and friendly place to grow :) I’m usually on a few times a day, and am also known to leave the game open on the side during lectures, etc.

Sarafyne

Which world are you playing in?
I'm Sarafyne, have cities with spots open in Arendyll, Harandar and Felyndral. We welcome new players and are friendly and helpful (requirement for my cities)

Sarafyne

You can search for me by name (Sarafyne) the Fellowship name is Fleur de Lys.
This only works in PC version, doesn't work on app

Sarafyne

I'm about to turn in for the day, if you don't have the ability to search I can send you an invite tomorrow evening :)

DeletedUser11725

I’m pretty new to Elvenar (just finishing up chapter 1), but I’ve played similar games and I’m looking for an active and friendly place to grow :) I’m usually on a few times a day, and am also known to leave the game open on the side during lectures, etc.
if you did not yet find a new fellowship I can offer you a place in one that is being reorganized. I just took over as Archmage and cleaned house of non active members so I am searching for players to replace them. Come check us out at Flowers Dogs & Friends :) or search for me. We would welcome you.

Anna of Elves

If you haven't found one yet come check out Elven Warriors. We just started this new fellowship , but we are experienced players.