• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player looking for active fellowship

DeletedUser27343

Hello Winyandor,

I am indeed fresh blood on the server and just finished part 1 of the research tree. Sadly, the fellowship I joined a few days ago is very much inactive and my last trading partner left today.

So, what can you expect from me:
- a mature player who avoids drama
- daily town visits
- 2 star trades
- activity in tournaments as far as my progress allows it

In turn I hope for a friendly community, people who are willing to take marble off my hands (later also crystals and elixirs) and help in form of advice where I might need it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

DeletedUser27343

Never mind, I found a nice fellowship in the meantime. :)

neeronie

Hello Winyandor,

I am indeed fresh blood on the server and just finished part 1 of the research tree. Sadly, the fellowship I joined a few days ago is very much inactive and my last trading partner left today.

So, what can you expect from me:
- a mature player who avoids drama
- daily town visits
- 2 star trades
- activity in tournaments as far as my progress allows it

In turn I hope for a friendly community, people who are willing to take marble off my hands (later also crystals and elixirs) and help in form of advice where I might need it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
you would be welcome at No Rules Family 2 please check us out.