• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player looking for Fellowship

Geoteacher

I am new to the game—so far so good . I am interested in joining a fellowship that is easy going/friendly, no drama or undue pressure (huge quotas, etc.), but with active members who regularly contribute. I am retired and can play everyday and will invest money in the game to advance and make play more enjoyable. I have been a team leader in other games and will do my part to help the team.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Geoteacher. While I'm not on your world, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you luck in finding a fellowship. I suggest you look at a few fellowship "overviews" to get the feel for the group (click on your score in game, the number on the top left side, and then click on the tab "fellowships." Click on fellowship names and click on "overview.") You can usually tell a lot about a fellowship from how warm and welcoming their overview is.

Once you write down the names of a few you like, go to elvenstats.com and see what they are in need of as far as goods. You have three "boosted" goods, one for each level (although if you are new, you may only have one or two yet, but you can still see what will be your third boost highlighted in the Main Hall.) Each fellowship on Elvenstats will be able to show you what they need the most of. If you have those things, you will be even more welcome. Also on elvenstats, you'll be able to see if a lot of the members have black triangles next to their names. That means it's not a very active fellowship. Good luck!

DragonflyJourney

I am new to the game—so far so good . I am interested in joining a fellowship that is easy going/friendly, no drama or undue pressure (huge quotas, etc.), but with active members who regularly contribute. I am retired and can play everyday and will invest money in the game to advance and make play more enjoyable. I have been a team leader in other games and will do my part to help the team.
Hello Geoteacher! Please consider Lavender Fields as your Fellowship. We are a new Fellowship that is growing. We have various levels of players and love new to the game people. We can support your growth. We have a couple of members that are also retired. Let me know if you would like more information. Lets explore if it is something you would enjoy!

Geoteacher

Hello, Geoteacher. While I'm not on your world, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you luck in finding a fellowship. I suggest you look at a few fellowship "overviews" to get the feel for the group (click on your score in game, the number on the top left side, and then click on the tab "fellowships." Click on fellowship names and click on "overview.") You can usually tell a lot about a fellowship from how warm and welcoming their overview is.

Once you write down the names of a few you like, go to elvenstats.com and see what they are in need of as far as goods. You have three "boosted" goods, one for each level (although if you are new, you may only have one or two yet, but you can still see what will be your third boost highlighted in the Main Hall.) Each fellowship on Elvenstats will be able to show you what they need the most of. If you have those things, you will be even more welcome. Also on elvenstats, you'll be able to see if a lot of the members have black triangles next to their names. That means it's not a very active fellowship. Good luck!
Great advice!! Thanks so much!

I have a couple openings at Phoenix Fyre

Geoteacher

Hello Geoteacher! Please consider Lavender Fields as your Fellowship. We are a new Fellowship that is growing. We have various levels of players and love new to the game people. We can support your growth. We have a couple of members that are also retired. Let me know if you would like more information. Lets explore if it is something you would enjoy!
Hi. I appreciate the offer, but I was lucky enough to get a couple of offers and I already accepted one of them.