• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player looking for Helpful Fellowship

Goldeeloks

Hi there! New player here, playing for about a month or so and this is my 2nd world. with my 1st world doing so much better than this one due to a much more interactive and helpful fellowship. So, here I am, looking for a fellowship that is willing to take on a new player that will play practically almost daily, promise to ask at least 1 silly question a week and keep you on your toes!
P.S. I can't seem to get anyone to do a trade with me to save my life right now, so have no supplies and can NOT figure out the fighting.. so I need a mentor!! But I'll be there once I get on my feet as I have in my other world!

DeletedUser24648

If you're still looking, Flame of Elysium is recruiting. We are very helpful and chatty and love silly questions! If your name in Harandar is the same I will send you an invite, or you can search for us and apply or send a message to me, Crystal B