• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Looking to Help Fellowship

DeletedUser3297

Yay! I am glad that you are excited about this game! It is pretty fun to play. My suggestion would be to look for fellowships that have players who have about the same score as you. That way you will join a fellowship in which you can actively participate in. Find a few that you like and hit the apply button, after doing that, send the archmage a message containing your level of activity and all three tiers of your boosts. 2 ways to find your boosts: click on your main hall and click the relics tab, there you will see what your boosts are (or will be if they are greyed out) The second way is to open the map and the 2 provinces directly southwest and southeast of you along with the 1 province directly north of you make up your boosts (this can also be used to find other players boosts to find good trading partners provided they are active)

Happy gaming! :)

DeletedUser4455

Thank you very much for that explanation of how the boosts work. I kept hearing about them, but had no ideal what they meant.